Author Topic: Miley Cyrus  (Read 19442 times)

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 03:18:08 pm »
Dood I love her new stuff. Not as much Hannah Montana, but her new song 7Things and See You Again, are pretty good.
Peace
Adriann

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 11:26:39 am »
I'm going to preview her new album.  I like her first one.  It comes out the same day that I go to see Vanessa again.  Miley does sound like a more mature pop artist than Hannah Montana.  Hannah sounds so Disney-Channel it's actually kinda funny.
Dustin

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 07:45:15 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
I'm going to preview her new album.  I like her first one.  It comes out the same day that I go to see Vanessa again.  Miley does sound like a more mature pop artist than Hannah Montana.  Hannah sounds so Disney-Channel it's actually kinda funny.

Lol. My little sister asked me a couple days ago why Hannah "stunk" and Miley didnt.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 11:25:48 am »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"
Quote from: "zurielshimon"

Lol. My little sister asked me a couple days ago why Hannah "stunk" and Miley didnt.

Haha! I'm trying to eat string cheese right now, and trying not to choke!  That's funny!

But yeah, the long and short of it is that Miley Cyrus is a real person, and Hannah Montana, well, she's not even fictional.  Even in the fictional world she doesn't really exist!  I'm sure that has something to do with it.

I just got to thinking night before last, that of all days and all places, I have to be in Nashville the very day her album drops.  Will I even be able to hear Vanessa over that?
Dustin

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 06:20:32 pm »
Yeah, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is just not my thing.
That's what she said.

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 06:48:33 am »
Much as it pains me to say it, 7 Things is starting to really grow on me.

I'm interested to hear what the rest of her album sounds like...

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:05:10 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"

Not mine either, but with a little sister who listens to radio Disney in the car im going to have to hear her whether I like it or not.

Quote from: "feishien"
Much as it pains me to say it, 7 Things is starting to really grow on me.

I'm interested to hear what the rest of her album sounds like...

7 things is the only song that I think I will ever kind of like. I only know the ones that they play on radio disney (radio disney sucks) but most of her other songs seem to be fluff.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 11:12:28 am »
Mmmm, fluff. :D Sweet, marshmallowy goodness!
Dustin

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 11:48:50 am »
lmao^
ENS

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:46 pm »
Beat two egg whites until frothy.  Gradually add four tablespoons of sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.  Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.  Spoon onto pie, spreading to crust edge to seal filling in.  Bake at 325° for 15 to 18 minutes, until nicely browned.

Borrowed from Diana Rattray (paraphrased in places).
Dustin

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 07:53:24 pm »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"

Not mine either, but with a little sister who listens to radio Disney in the car im going to have to hear her whether I like it or not.

Yes, my little sister listens to stuff like that all the time too.
That's what she said.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 10:26:58 pm »
So, how many of you have gotten your emails letting you know that your 'Breakout' CD just shipped? :lol:
Dustin

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 04:19:36 am »
I am listening to a leaked version of the album, and it sounds okay.

The only thing I really dislike about it is her covers of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' (completely botched it) and 'Four Walls' (I like Cheyenne Kimbal's version better).

Loving the remix of See You Again  :lol:

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 04:30:09 pm »
A couple of weeks ago I was watching Good Morning America and who was behind the drums playing with Miley Cyrus? None other than Nate!! (V's tour drummer from back in the day) I wasn't for sure but was 99.9% sure. I even left him a comment that I saw him but he didn't say anything. Well today there was an update from him and yes, he is touring with her. So catch him tonight on the Teen Choice Awards, drumming for Miley who he says,

has so much poise i can't believe how young she is.   She's a total sweetheart,... moreover, she manages to run around the stage, dance her butt off, and still nail all the vocals.  Not too many artists you can say that about.  She has a real gift and she's a doll.  Lemme tell ya, Miley is a super cool chick.  She works her butt off, takes nothing for granted, and in concert, she'll always bring it.  

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 06:51:22 pm »
Quote from: "feishien"
I am listening to a leaked version of the album, and it sounds okay.

The only thing I really dislike about it is her covers of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' (completely botched it) and 'Four Walls' (I like Cheyenne Kimbal's version better).

Loving the remix of See You Again  :lol:

She also covered an old Katy Perry song. I forget the name (it's not "see you again" is it?). So how many covers does she have? She bragged about writing a lot of the album so I find it interesting how she has all these covers on it.

& yes i agree she totally butchered "girls just wanna have fun" (i'm a huge Cyndi fan). & i also think Cheyenne's version of "four walls" is so much better.

i can't believe girls actually look up to Miley with SO many leaked pictures that a lot of people find inappropriate & also with her mocking her fellow Disney stars. she's so immature imo. sorry to any fans, that's just how i feel. sure other 15 year olds post pics like that all the time, but the difference is she's a Disney star. she knew what she was getting into when she decided to work for Disney, so i just feel like she should act more appropriate at times.