Author Topic: Miley Cyrus  (Read 19460 times)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 09:13:15 am »
I really get the impression that it's hard for people who really know her or work with her to say much bad about her.  They seem to leave that to people who are either jealous or critical of everyone.

Completely off topic now, but it reminds me of a Cadillac I used to own.  Reviews by the "experts" and people who never had one ripped it for not being a "true" Cadillac and being cheap but overpriced.  But I never could say anything bad about it, and no one I ever met that had actually owned one could either.

I'm not saying Miley is a Cadillac, but it's easy to bash someone or something you know nothing about.
Dustin

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 09:48:57 am »
I keep joking that I'm going to give one of my songs to Miley and make tons of money...

Anyone know how to go about that?   :lol:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 02:36:16 pm »
Dood her cd Breakout is actually a really good cd. It has like..really good tracks. A lot of them have been previously on ohter albums. Songs written by Katy Perry and Cheyenne Kimball.
Peace
Adriann

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 03:03:32 pm »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
I really get the impression that it's hard for people who really know her or work with her to say much bad about her.  They seem to leave that to people who are either jealous or critical of everyone.

Completely off topic now, but it reminds me of a Cadillac I used to own.  Reviews by the "experts" and people who never had one ripped it for not being a "true" Cadillac and being cheap but overpriced.  But I never could say anything bad about it, and no one I ever met that had actually owned one could either.

I'm not saying Miley is a Cadillac, but it's easy to bash someone or something you know nothing about.

so what should I know about her that'll get me to change my opinion about her? i'm just curious. i know what it feels like to have people bash someone you really like & know that most of it if not all isn't true. so i'm willing to hear you out on Miley.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 04:52:42 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "zurielshimon"

so what should I know about her that'll get me to change my opinion about her? i'm just curious. i know what it feels like to have people bash someone you really like & know that most of it if not all isn't true. so i'm willing to hear you out on Miley.

Im not a big fan of Miley but I dont hate becuase the only songs I know are the radio disney ones my sister listens to. Im guessing you havent heard any really have you just are hating to hate. As for he 'bad/reaveling' photos. OH PLEASE she had a blanket on and I know people at my school who have a myspace picture of both of them in black string bikinis rubbing shaving cream on each other... But they are famous they are just sluts so that makes them ok.

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 07:39:43 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
I keep joking that I'm going to give one of my songs to Miley and make tons of money...

lol no idea, but it would be a crime to sell one of your brilliant songs to be put on an album surrounded by adolescent cliches :D
ENS

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 07:59:08 pm »
Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"

lol no idea, but it would be a crime to sell one of your brilliant songs to be put on an album surrounded by adolescent cliches :D

I figured my fans would have a problem with it.  And, honestly, I too would have a problem with it, but it would be hard to turn down the opportunity when I'm not making $ with my music and probably never will.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Laura

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 09:03:03 pm »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"

Im not a big fan of Miley but I dont hate becuase the only songs I know are the radio disney ones my sister listens to. Im guessing you havent heard any really have you just are hating to hate. As for he 'bad/reaveling' photos. OH PLEASE she had a blanket on and I know people at my school who have a myspace picture of both of them in black string bikinis rubbing shaving cream on each other... But they are famous they are just sluts so that makes them ok.

um i have heard most of the album, thanks. & the pics of Miley i'm talking about aren't the ones from Vanity Fair, i'm talking about the other leaked pictures. the ones from VF are nothing compared to the others. & no it doesn't make it okay for the non-famous girls to do it either. but i think their influence comes from famous teens like Miley who are doing it. if some younger kids see their idol doing something, their gonna think it's the cool thing to do when infact it just makes them look like "sluts" as you call it.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 05:34:42 am »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"

um i have heard most of the album, thanks. & the pics of Miley i'm talking about aren't the ones from Vanity Fair, i'm talking about the other leaked pictures. the ones from VF are nothing compared to the others. & no it doesn't make it okay for the non-famous girls to do it either. but i think their influence comes from famous teens like Miley who are doing it. if some younger kids see their idol doing something, their gonna think it's the cool thing to do when infact it just makes them look like "sluts" as you call it.

Hmmm... Nothing to say exceot what other pictures?!

Laura

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 03:30:16 pm »
your only 13 so i dunno if i should direct you to them. let's just say some of them are pretty racy for a 15 year old. there have been at least 20 of them that leaked.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 04:39:52 pm »
Yea I love her first single but I heard some tracks off the rest of her album and found them to be way, way too cheesy. But fun to listen to, I guess. Not horrible music, but not great.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 04:48:09 pm »
I am going to say that I watched the Teen Choice awards and I totally liked the song she did. I am not positive but I think it was 7 Things.

I liked most of the other stuff she did on GMA too. Not sure I will buy the album because I just don't think I could bring myself to do it but it is okay.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 12:53:37 pm »
your only 13 so i dunno if i should direct you to them. let's just say some of them are pretty racy for a 15 year old. there have been at least 20 of them that leaked.

Hmm strange dont show me nudie pictures. Lol.

Laura

• View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 03:59:15 pm »
^no there's no nudie pics haha thank God. but pretty close.
perez hilton posted a bunch of them & so have other sites like that so they aren't hard to find. i don't really wanna see them again so you should just search for them.

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Miley Cyrus
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 06:23:36 pm »
& no it doesn't make it okay for the non-famous girls to do it either. but i think their influence comes from famous teens like Miley who are doing it. if some younger kids see their idol doing something, their gonna think it's the cool thing to do when infact it just makes them look like "sluts" as you call it.

You're right. It's disgusting how in touch these girls are with thier sexuality. I mean theses are 12 and 13 year olds who see no problem with posting pictures of themselves wear bathing suits that make underwear look modest. I used to defend Miley about all this but its out of hand now. Between her risque photos and this whole youtube mockery of Selena Gomez she's built herself quite the rep. Still I see her face all over Target and Wal Mart and feel bad that she's who preteen girls get to look up to.
ENS