Author Topic: Anyone speak arabic here?? :D  (Read 3433 times)

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone speak arabic here?? :D
« on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:52 pm »
Just wondering if anyone on the nessaholic boards speaks Arabic...
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 10:25:20 pm »
I do ..

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 07:30:53 am »
coolness! where are u from? :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 01:33:38 am »
Hmm... the question clearly mentions "speak"...

unfortunately after learning the language for 8 years I can only read and write it... speaking or understandng is really difficult for me...:(
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 01:48:55 am »
Quote from: "joey"
Hmm... the question clearly mentions "speak"...

unfortunately after learning the language for 8 years I can only read and write it... speaking or understandng is really difficult for me...:(

well thats great!! LOL my mom has been here for 10 years and she cant read or write...but we have a different dialect in Lebanon....so she speaks...but like REAL arabic she cant understand,write,read or anything!! LOL

where did u learn?? :D

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 04:54:23 am »
Ah...I grew up in the United Arab Emirates... Had Arabic as a compulsary third language... part of the Ministry of Education's weird rules...(which also included making sure that boys and girls did not study together...i know... weird... but i lived with it...)

Unfortunately during the process I learnt how to write and read stuff pretty well... but when it comes to vocabulary and understanding...I suck...:P

So you from Lebanon... huh?...You must definitely be knowing about artists such as Nancy Ajram then... she was just so HOT 8O ... But yeah she does have one of the most amazing voices I've heard from an Arab artist...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 05:13:59 am »
Quote from: "joey"
Ah...I grew up in the United Arab Emirates... Had Arabic as a compulsary third language... part of the Ministry of Education's weird rules...(which also included making sure that boys and girls did not study together...i know... weird... but i lived with it...)

Unfortunately during the process I learnt how to write and read stuff pretty well... but when it comes to vocabulary and understanding...I suck...:P

So you from Lebanon... huh?...You must definitely be knowing about artists such as Nancy Ajram then... she was just so HOT 8O ... But yeah she does have one of the most amazing voices I've heard from an Arab artist...

LOL yeah i guess she is quite pretty....but i dont rly like her music or her style.... imo she portrays women as sex objects that are just there to look pretty and have big boobs :razz: :lol:
but her songs are catchy so i sing along to them anyway :D hehehe