Author Topic: Is Vanessa meeting fans before and after the show??  (Read 4146 times)

SpringStreet

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Is Vanessa meeting fans before and after the show??
« on: August 04, 2008, 05:27:11 pm »
I haven't heard anything so I am kinda curious.Any help would be apprciated.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:17:10 am »
I get the impression that if she has been, she hasn't been doing it intentionally.  Vanessa is being a little hard to catch.

Let me direct you to http://forum.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?t=12124, where I wrote the following:

I make the trek back up to the car to grab a copy of the DVD I'd made from Vanessa's previous performance there at the Exit/In and my 12" single of "White Houses". I, along with about 4 or 5 others, lingered around out back by the bus hoping to catch her before she got away. We did just barely get to see her before she got back on the bus. She autographed a couple of shirts for some young ladies and made a picture with a couple of young men. She had to borrow a blue Sharpie, but she was amazed and happy to autograph my 12" single, wanting to know all about where I got it and telling me she wanted one too, and I gave her the DVD before she slipped away.
Dustin

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 09:52:40 am »
This kinda sucks because my best friend and I are wanting to give her the project thing we're working on the day we go to see her (Aug. 8th) and it would be like really bad if we don't get to see her after the show. We are just thinking of trying to give it to her when she leaves stage after her set. Tips?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

LadyLavender

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 10:33:34 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
This kinda sucks because my best friend and I are wanting to give her the project thing we're working on the day we go to see her (Aug. 8th) and it would be like really bad if we don't get to see her after the show. We are just thinking of trying to give it to her when she leaves stage after her set. Tips?

if you can't catch her right after the set, talk to the stage manager. i forgot his name, but if you explain to him what you have he'll tell you how to meet her. he's a cool guy. good luck!

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:49:21 am »
Quote from: "LadyLavender"

if you can't catch her right after the set, talk to the stage manager. i forgot his name, but if you explain to him what you have he'll tell you how to meet her. he's a cool guy. good luck!

Gdluck with that! take pics of her accly looking at it and/or receiving it!!!:D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 12:34:26 pm »
I think his name is Mark. anyone know how he looks?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

ILoveHanson

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HansonGirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 06:06:03 pm »
mark is not currently working on this tour.

i met her after both of the shows i went to on this tour, however, i had to leave right after her set to be able to catch her.
*Nicole*

I'm always on the move, my heart is always on the mend

www.twitter.com/hansongirl
www.last.fm/user/ILoveHanson

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 06:58:27 pm »
oke poke I will leave right after her set then. Did you just like go to the side were her tour bus is at? is she taking a tour bus this time?

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 07:58:47 pm »
This is the guy who is acting as the body guard, idk his name so me and my friend call him Ivan lol.

here is a guy who was just helping out in my area, idk hes in the hawaiian shirt next to v.

ILoveHanson

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HansonGirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 05:38:42 am »
that other guy is ziggy, her sound guy. he's usually on tour with her, even when mark is there. she just had some random people setting up the piano and soundchecking (which is usually mark's job.) and the piano bench is on the right this tour, which completely threw me off!
*Nicole*

I'm always on the move, my heart is always on the mend

www.twitter.com/hansongirl
www.last.fm/user/ILoveHanson

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 08:21:56 am »
does her piano stay where it is in the beginning of the show or do they move it at all?

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 04:41:32 pm »

I would not try and give her anything as she leaves the stage unless she is looking right at you.

My best advice is to get there early and hope to catch her going in for  sound check or out. If that doesn't work, Ziggy is always in and out or Mark B. politely explain the project and ask if he can get it to her. Maybe he will even arrange a meeting. OR catch Joshua or the other chick and ask them but give them a compliment before you go asking about V. This is all common sense. Good luck!! I am sure it will work out.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 05:58:26 pm »
does her piano stay where it is in the beginning of the show or do they move it at all?

it stayed for the show i saw, there were two bands before her and the piano didn't move. see if you can put it on the top after they put the victorian lace on the piano.

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 10:06:09 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"

those are really cute christian louboutin shoes!
Peace
Adriann

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »
Quote from: "AisforAdrn"
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"

those are really cute christian louboutin shoes!

I was thinking how cut they were and decide not to point it out. But I agree.