Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton in Dubai??  (Read 3962 times)

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa Carlton in Dubai??
« on: October 09, 2008, 12:10:22 am »
Im moving to Dubai at the end of this school year due to my dad's new job..
I was just wondering if Vanessa has ever been to Dubai or if she is planning any shows or appearances there in the following years...??

Dubai is supposed to be the best place in the Middle East to watch concerts and attend celebrity events and stuff...Im rly excited and I hope V is planning to go there!!!!! :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 06:14:32 am »
Well in the years I was there she didn't come down... But I believe she should...

But its great that your going there... There is another NESSAholic in UAE at least... I think her name is Nadirah (I think her id is Journey_to)... Tho i think shes in Ras Al Khaimah...

Its just awesome that there are NESSAholics there...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

:D
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:37:55 am »
Quote from: "joey"
Well in the years I was there she didn't come down... But I believe she should...

But its great that your going there... There is another NESSAholic in UAE at least... I think her name is Nadirah (I think her id is Journey_to)... Tho i think shes in Ras Al Khaimah...

Its just awesome that there are NESSAholics there...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

:D

yup! that's me!

I would love vanessa to come down here, but i kind of doubt it. it is the best place in this part of the world to see live music, but it's normally the ultra popular stuff.we've got maroon 5 coming down here soon and a couple of other bands.we've had the likes of bryan adams, santana, and bon jovi in the past.Dubai is also home to the desert rock fesitval, which is huge, but it would never feature nessa.
i do hope though.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:53:32 am »
Wow its amazing too me that these boards bring people from ALL OVER the world together.  Wow....crazy.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:21:10 am »
ROCK FESTIVAL!??!?!!
yeayyyyyy im sooooooooooooooo exciteddddd!!!!! =D

cant wait to be in a country where there are other Nessaholics..even if its just one! :P

i have no idea where im going to be living yet...i didnt rly ask for the details since im kinda against the idea of us moving at this point in my life...i have friends and im used to my school and everything...we moved to lebanon for gd around 8 years ago..so for me home is either Lebanon or the USA...

But now im excited!!!!! :lol:

thanks for replying btw :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton in Dubai??
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 10:05:32 am »
Ok. Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but this is just me venting my frustration at the other NESSAholics discussing meet ups and other concerts!!!
(This is also coupled with the fact that Shakira, Snoop Dog and now Ne-Yo have either just performed/are going to perform in the city :-\)

Why can't Vanessa perform here!?

I remember Alicia Keys performing here in 2004 when I was in high school.

Something needs to be done. We want an international tour and she needs to stop by here!!!
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

lala

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 07:30:38 am »
i think the fact she hasnt even played Europe since 2003 shows your chances are small   :(

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 11:16:45 pm »
If it makes you feel better, I don't believe she's ever been to Australia on tour xD I would SO support an international tour!!