Author Topic: getting a vanessa carlton tatooo :D  (Read 12678 times)

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
Re: getting a vanessa carlton tatooo :D
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 08:00:43 pm »
Quote from: iluvvanessa
Lol...I got the ink (calligraphy ink) from Michael's craft store, and you can use sewing needles, I know how to properly sterilize, clean the skin and area around, and care for the tattoo, as well as stencil the design before hand so it comes out the best it can...
I may be young but I know how to do this as I have done it before, and a tattoo artist is what I plan on being if modeling doesn't work out (although I will use proper tattoo guns and ink then).

Thanks for the concern :)

Oh. I didnt want to be mean or rude, which I hope my message didnt come off that way. I just don't want you to get sick or catch anything like HIV or hep. B. Stay careful sweety.

A homemade tattoo device like that is not going to give him hep B or HIV unless he lets someone with those viruses use it. However, infection, bleeding and scarring are definitely risk factors. It is quite dangerous to give a tattoo this way, especially if you are doing it to yourself.

im aware, it was supossed have slight humor to it.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

Nessaholic4Ever

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 10:15:48 pm »
My best friend wants to get the chorus lyrics from Home tattooed on her body somewhere...she wants to put the words inside a heart...

I think that's amazing. Especially since I'm the one who made her listen to the song. LOL.
I waste the days away
Waiting on a new age
But time betrays me
And I get older one more year

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 06:37:51 pm »
Quote from: iluvvanessa
Lol...I got the ink (calligraphy ink) from Michael's craft store, and you can use sewing needles, I know how to properly sterilize, clean the skin and area around, and care for the tattoo, as well as stencil the design before hand so it comes out the best it can...
I may be young but I know how to do this as I have done it before, and a tattoo artist is what I plan on being if modeling doesn't work out (although I will use proper tattoo guns and ink then).

Thanks for the concern :)

Oh. I didnt want to be mean or rude, which I hope my message didnt come off that way. I just don't want you to get sick or catch anything like HIV or hep. B. Stay careful sweety.

A homemade tattoo device like that is not going to give him hep B or HIV unless he lets someone with those viruses use it. However, infection, bleeding and scarring are definitely risk factors. It is quite dangerous to give a tattoo this way, especially if you are doing it to yourself.

im aware, it was supossed have slight humor to it.
i successfully gave myself a tattoo about 2-4 months ago with a single needle and ink, my health is fine and the tattoo looks like a tattoo lol. :3 i like it

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 09:30:14 pm »

[/quote]
i successfully gave myself a tattoo about 2-4 months ago with a single needle and ink, my health is fine and the tattoo looks like a tattoo lol. :3 i like it
[/quote]
Im jealous, did you take a class or something?

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46:38 pm »
no i sat in my room and did it lol.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 01:51:03 pm »
What is your tattoo of? Post a pic!

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 03:25:32 pm »
If I ever get a tattoo, I want it on my ribcage saying "You'll never need more than this" it pretty cursive with a music note next to it.

obviously I want it because I absolutely love that song and Vanessa, but the music note will be next to it to signify that "this"= music. You'll never need more than music :)

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 04:08:48 pm »
no i sat in my room and did it lol.
ha no i mean, how did you learn to give yourself a tatoo? Id be scared that i would mess it up.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 10:48:42 am »
I can't post a picture because my parents don't know ihave  this tattoo...they'd freak out if I had one. And if I posted a pic that would mean having to put it on my computer...
But its just simple letters that says "DILLIGAF" which stands for "Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck?" which is pretty much my motto b/c people always give me a hard time, or try to shoot me down so I try not to let it affect me too much and try not to care what others think of me.
I know most of you think im stupid for doing that to myself, but its really small (1/2 by 1.5 inches) but if I regret it enough I can get it removed, get another tattoo to cover it or just put a band aid over it.

And I learned how to do it by google and pre knowledge about it (I've wanted to be a tattoo artist for a while and I know about pigments and stuff from reading magazines and such) its not that hard to do, it just takes forever if you don't have a machine because it takes tons of little dots to get a solid line.
If you stay focused and draw it on yourself before you start with the needle you'll be good. It hurts a little, legs aren't that sensative if you're doing it where there isn't a lot of bone, it just bleeds lol so don't be drunk or on advil or anykid of blood thinner.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 08:37:44 am »
I would love the Heroes & Thieves bird on my wrist:

prfectbinature

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 11:58:35 am »
I got this pretty awesome vanessa inspired tattoo done a couple of months ago.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 03:54:00 pm »
i LOVE its frame border :3

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2009, 05:09:39 pm »
I got this pretty awesome vanessa inspired tattoo done a couple of months ago.

I love the that! But i was goingt to use that qoute :( Now I have to rethink everything!

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 10:44:56 am »
I am gonna do one :)  Probably february or March next year, but I already have it drawn. It's "Harmonium" in the Harmonium font-type but I made some improvements :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 11:35:47 am by VTTM »
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

maira

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - maira713
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 01:16:57 am »
i just got a vanessa inspired tattoo! idk how to post a picture... but it is a scroll of a music stanza with two bass clefts forming a heart at the beginning and it says "all is well"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:21:47 am by maira »