Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 665201 times)

sabasaba

Re: Vanessa on Twitter?
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2010, 06:33:46 pm »
'Moneymaker' sounds like the title of a potential Ludacris track.

No offence, Nessa.

Yes, it does. But hey, V can have a lot of surprises on her sleeve, right? Maybe it's going to be good. Can't wait to here it.

Precisely. I didn't say it has no potential of being awesome - Vanessa is more than capable of making it work. I'm sure it's fabulous.

sabasaba

« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2010, 04:20:34 pm »
SHE NEVER TWEETS, DAMMIT.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2010, 11:48:26 am »
Always good to hear from her! Sounds like they are putting the record on vinyl? Sweet!
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

sabasaba

« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:49 pm »
@Vanessa Carlton: "Bck 2 england sept 6th. We print to vinyl. Bless those black circles. 4 now it's an Aug sun on nyc concrete, vic, and ballet. Best thing."

:D

Sai

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2010, 10:10:05 am »
Ya, I was quite confused when I read it too. But it sounds lovely and dreamy! haha

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2010, 05:50:07 pm »
"Bck 2 england sept 6th."-Shes going back to England September 6th, meaning she's likely in New York
 "We print to vinyl. Bless those black circles."-She's printing her record to vinyl [which she likes apparently] and likely to CDs but no one really brags about printing to CDs as they are so common
"4 now it's an Aug sun on nyc concrete, vic, and ballet. Best thing."-August sunshine in new york city with Victor [woof] and ballet.

thats what i got from it

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2010, 10:03:59 am »
New tweet:

Playing 2nite, "fashion night out". At Ann Taylor 645 Madison ave...7:45pm. Come? Last nite in NY..back to England tmrw 2 finish record. xx

: )
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2010, 10:46:14 am »
Love the words "records" and "finish" in a same sentence :) Looks like she postponed her trip to London from the 6th to the 11th - i  guess she's not superstitious...

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2010, 10:56:22 am »
Ballet? Mmmm... That tweet was a little weird don't you think? Someone going back to her roots?
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2010, 01:14:03 pm »
Love the words "records" and "finish" in a same sentence :) Looks like she postponed her trip to London from the 6th to the 11th - i  guess she's not superstitious...

Pft, please don't. T-T Although, statistically, plane crashes are rare, I'd rather not hear about it. I mean, I'm going on a plane in December. T-T

Anyways, hurray for Spring 2011! And for her finishing up her record, especially after 2 shows on different sides of the country. Talk about flying...
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:44 pm »

Me too. I'm getting excited now. (:

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2010, 12:55:39 am »
I was not referring to taking the plane in general just on this exact day. I mean there are crazy people like that guy from church who wants to burn the Koran. Don't worry you'll be fine in December :)

Well back on topic. The album announced for Spring. I'm really wandering what Vanessa is preparing us. I mean it could be anything like a "real record", or something to buy off the internet, will there be singles, videos? Lots of questions. Can't wait :)

AfterAfterglow

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2010, 12:41:57 pm »
New update from Vanessa:

"Playing 2nite, "fashion night out". At Ann Taylor 645 Madison ave...7:45pm. Come? Last nite in NY..back to England tmrw 2 finish record. xx"

TO FINISH RECORD???

Guys, I don't want to sound tooooo optimistic, but don't you think she will release earlier than spring 2011?  I mean, its now only September. (I am from South Africa, when is it spring in the States? January?)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2010, 05:01:25 am »
No it's starts in March. But you know she's starting to finish the record which means it's not finished yet and you know it takes time to do stuff like photoshoots, art design, sequencing, etc. If the album is really released in Spring of 2011 then we'll be lucky I think. Can't f-ing wait :)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2010, 05:09:47 am »
I agree. I think we should be thankful that V has even managed to release a new album. We've already waited so much, so a couple of months is nothing drastic for us.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.