Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 661765 times)

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #645 on: May 26, 2011, 04:01:11 pm »
GOD I can't wait to get the vinyl! They say it's very gorgeous? Hmm... alternative cover? If her online store doesn't have international shipping I will actually die. Roll on June 21st! :)

Guys can I ask a silly question when razor and tie say available on "street date" , does this mean release date ?

it sure does :)

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 26, 2011, 04:14:59 pm »
GOD I can't wait to get the vinyl! They say it's very gorgeous? Hmm... alternative cover? If her online store doesn't have international shipping I will actually die. Roll on June 21st! :)

Guys can I ask a silly question when razor and tie say available on "street date" , does this mean release date ?

it sure does :)

Tks  ;)

Have to say I am intrigued by this special vinyl release, I am old enough to remember a time before CD's/downloads etc.. am sure I still have a record player somewhere in the house  ;D
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #647 on: May 26, 2011, 04:22:28 pm »

you could always have it sent to a fellow nessaholic then we could ship it to you.  I would be willing to do that!

I don't have a record player and the only other record I have is a Fleetwood mac (Rumors) that I saved from my old basement.  I want to experience the record on vinyl because that's how she envisioned it but I haven't decided what to do yet!
~Sara~

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 27, 2011, 12:34:27 am »
I really hope we can buy the vinyl online for us overseas....if not ill be super dissapointed :CC
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #649 on: May 27, 2011, 12:37:38 am »

yeah, me too:P I bought a freaking new vinyl player and new speakers, so they need to ship international...:P

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 27, 2011, 06:45:30 am »
I didn't want to start a new thread for this little info, but since it's related to twitter I'll post it here. So, Michelle Branch tweeted that she was at Stevie Nicks' birthday last night, probably in LA since Michelle leaves there. Do you guys think Vanessa was there?? :P

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #651 on: May 27, 2011, 07:09:51 am »
I didn't want to start a new thread for this little info, but since it's related to twitter I'll post it here. So, Michelle Branch tweeted that she was at Stevie Nicks' birthday last night, probably in LA since Michelle leaves there. Do you guys think Vanessa was there?? :P

lol, I thought the same thing when I saw that.  I would hope she would be there to celebrate with her friend!
~Sara~

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #652 on: May 27, 2011, 07:25:27 am »
I think I remember seeing on Stevie's facebook that her birthday show was in Las Vegas.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #653 on: May 27, 2011, 01:34:06 pm »
awww, no tweet yet today.  It's 530 in NY. I wonder if she IS in Las Vegas or where ever Stevie had her party/concert.  If so, that would explain the no tweet, she's having too much fun with friends!  I am also curious, how do you tell if someone is online/on twitter at that very moment?  I'm new to the twitter thing and I haven't figured that part out yet.
~Sara~

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 28, 2011, 09:32:44 am »
Album release is July 26th. Snds good to me. REAL good. Also 250 signed vinyl will be sold thru site 7/26th. Jocandraw.com did diamond work

Goddamnit, i still dont understand anything D:

Does this mean that V didnt make the artwork? confuuuused
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:34:56 am by Weisz »
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #655 on: May 28, 2011, 09:57:40 am »
Album release is July 26th. Snds good to me. REAL good. Also 250 signed vinyl will be sold thru site 7/26th. Jocandraw.com did diamond work

Goddamnit, i still dont understand anything D:

Does this mean that V didnt make the artwork? confuuuused

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  THIS IS TERRIBLE.  I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WAIT IS PROLONGED.  IT IS JUST TERRIBLE.
On that website, under the blog tab, the first picture is of a rabbit, though I'm pretty sure it won't be vanessa's rabbit, it's pretty funny.

Edit: carousel cover under commissions tab
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:59:39 am by sarab »
~Sara~

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #656 on: May 28, 2011, 10:04:47 am »
Well, I am hoping album means vinyl. BCB just released an album from 5 years ago on vinyl.

Maybe they are taking lessons from Gaga and going to do some major prelease work. Haha  ;)

Who knows? We'll get it when we get it. It's been 4 years so whatevs.

On the Amazon site from the link pre-order from V's site it says available 7.26. Too bad her website says 6.21.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:07:46 am by eclv »

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 28, 2011, 10:16:02 am »
Let, I think album means everything. So any version (digital/cd/vinyl) will be available 7.26. Booo.

I'm ready to kill to get my hands on this vinyl release haha!  ;D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #658 on: May 28, 2011, 10:20:06 am »
Let, I think album means everything. So any version (digital/cd/vinyl) will be available 7.26. Booo.

I'm ready to kill to get my hands on this vinyl release haha!  ;D

I think I'll buy vinyl if there are any left after the first week or so.  I will let those who are most excited about it have the chance to buy it before me, since I'm still undecided about it -- I'd also have to GET a record player to play it on but I do want to experience the vinyl since that is what she wanted for it.  I'm just upset about the album date.  Hopefully we can get some sort of explanation...or apology?  It's not like the album isn't done because it is!  So I don't understand what the hold up is.  Those of you in the business...what would hold up a record release at this point?
But like I said before, at least we will have something around June 22 because of the concerts.  Well, at least I hope she plays new music.  who knows now :(
~Sara~

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 28, 2011, 10:23:51 am »
Hopefully we can get some sort of explanation...or apology?  It's not like the album isn't done because it is!  So I don't understand what the hold up is.  Those of you in the business...what would hold up a record release at this point?

My guess is promo and/or distribution is still being figured out at this time and/or they're having trouble with that. Or pressing discs is taking longer than they thought it would. There's gotta be some rational explaination behind this.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic