Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 665020 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #690 on: May 28, 2011, 04:26:23 pm »
by podium moment does she mean she is stepping up the the mic to make a speech kind of thing?  I appreciate the tweet and acknowledgement. That was very nice of her. and if she does lurk here, thanks V!
~Sara~

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #691 on: May 28, 2011, 04:56:23 pm »
Hooray for damage control!  Haha but seriously I'm just glad she understands that some people are a bit upset about the release date being pushed back.  It's always nice to be acknowledged as a fan. (Although part of me wonders if someone at Razor and Tie was like "erm, vanessa, do us a favor..." lol)

By the way, I think it's adorable that she butchers all the words to get her statement to fit in a single tweet - like it would be the end of the world if she split it into two XD

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #692 on: May 28, 2011, 05:08:19 pm »
Hooray for damage control!  Haha but seriously I'm just glad she understands that some people are a bit upset about the release date being pushed back.  It's always nice to be acknowledged as a fan. (Although part of me wonders if someone at Razor and Tie was like "erm, vanessa, do us a favor..." lol)

By the way, I think it's adorable that she butchers all the words to get her statement to fit in a single tweet - like it would be the end of the world if she split it into two XD
lol. Well ya know, those unnecessary letters are overrated. Don't they have something for like those longer tweets?? ???

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #693 on: May 28, 2011, 05:12:43 pm »
Another tweet! She's on a roll today!

Abbey road. They turned the bridge of fairwther friend in2 what I dreamed it would b and my fav melody on album www.twitvid.com/VVNHI

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 28, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »

Abbey road. They turned the bridge of fairwther friend in2 what I dreamed it would b and my fav melody on album www.twitvid.com/VVNHI

u beat me to it :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....AHHHHH.
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #695 on: May 28, 2011, 05:41:38 pm »

making up for no tweet yesterday and the album dibocle?
~Sara~

coyote_revolver

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:59 pm »
Interesting!

Also, those kids from the choir are so cute XD I hadn't realized they were all girls

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 28, 2011, 07:43:51 pm »

OOh This takes me back to when I was in chorus in high school.  I really enjoy these snippets of the creation process that VC is sharing with us.  I really hope there is some 'making of' video that accompanies the album or is released before it that shows lengthier clips in a more narrative fashion.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 28, 2011, 08:33:45 pm »
Well, about the release date, we can do nothing about it. The decision's already made. Let's just think about it this way - V knows best. She does have a reason.

New tweet!
Podium momnt? Gratfl 4 the fans & nessaholics who'v trcked&spprtd me all thse yrs. Ur a bunch of diamnds. Im lucky & I no it. Thnk u x

Lmao.

Okay, I think she reads the forum.

VANESSA - SIGN UP!

Maybe she already is  :o ;D ;) 

That was the very kind of her. It just warms the heart that she appreciates everything we do for her. (:

Ah, that is awesome.

Those girl were  ;)

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #699 on: May 28, 2011, 11:18:53 pm »
Can't. Wait.

:D

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:32 pm »
Catching up on 10 pages of posts in this thread xDD

i dont think Janie is Jenny. She thanks Jenny in her album inserts

Uber ouch.

How did I not catch this?

My album insert thingy doesn't have anything... Where exactly is it?
(Unfortunately the only thing that gets my attention is where she thanks the "nessaholics" :P)
I just had a look too - thanks Emmyspiano! She thanks "Jennifer" in BNN!

Btw, looking at the Harmonium thank yous, I didn't realise she was already friends with Stevie Nicks at this time! (probably ignorance on my part)

New tweet!
Podium momnt? Gratfl 4 the fans & nessaholics who'v trcked&spprtd me all thse yrs. Ur a bunch of diamnds. Im lucky & I no it. Thnk u x

Lmao.

Okay, I think she reads the forum.

VANESSA - SIGN UP!

Maybe she already is  :o ;D ;) 
Yeah, she actually has an account here, and she used to post here:
http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?board=13.0
Too bad she doesn't use her account anymore though..

---

I posted in another thread about how I feel about the delayed release date..disappointed, but like sobriquet says, nothing we can do about it so I'll just try and look at it positively :)

Super excited to see more snippets of the making-of ROTR though!!

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #701 on: May 29, 2011, 12:15:27 am »
I thought those posts were off the official boards...

Anyway, the only good thing we can gleam from a delayed release date is the promise of really regular tweets until the release date, which i thought V might slightly abandon because of all the things to do and sort after the CD is out.

So so happy about the tweet, love the video and it makes me smile how she conducts them, and of course the lovely appreciative one mentioning us. I think you're all right and she does lurk around on here. Let's pray for another great tweet today.

Quote from: AlexanderLaska on May 28, 2011, 07:56:23 pm

I think that is so funny, 'butchers all the words,' it made me smile.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 29, 2011, 12:33:58 am »
I thought those posts were off the official boards...

Anyway, the only good thing we can gleam from a delayed release date is the promise of really regular tweets until the release date, which i thought V might slightly abandon because of all the things to do and sort after the CD is out.

So so happy about the tweet, love the video and it makes me smile how she conducts them, and of course the lovely appreciative one mentioning us. I think you're all right and she does lurk around on here. Let's pray for another great tweet today.

Quote from: AlexanderLaska on May 28, 2011, 07:56:23 pm

I think that is so funny, 'butchers all the words,' it made me smile.

That's what I thought too... They were not official post from V to this forums... Those were posted in her previous board before.

And yes, I find it amusing too how she makes almost all of her words way shorter. She is making the fullest out of the limited characters in Twitter.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sabasaba

« Reply #703 on: May 29, 2011, 01:06:51 pm »
Vanessa unfollowed Twitvid. Lol.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #704 on: May 29, 2011, 01:23:39 pm »
Lmao.

I sometimes wonder what is going through her brain when she starts following people for a few weeks & then randomly unfollows them.