Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 662011 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #2235 on: May 06, 2013, 05:02:58 am »
no tweets since april 26th. i'm sure she's working a lot :)

i think she was on vacation! and now flying somewhere 6 hours away. I'm guessing california because it takes about that long from here.

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 18h

Goin 2 airprt. This is the "really Vaness? A six hour plane ride without a drink?"- look. (water is an option) pic.twitter.com/hXqqIGnYbl
View photo
Vanessa Carlton Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 4 May

Let there be neon!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/eko1E3I94t
View photo

*I'm pretty sure there's always one person on a conference call who's simultaneously pooping.
Expand

I was charmed watching @nicolerichie weighing options about tramp stamp removal. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/nicole-richie-tramp-stamp-web-show-candidly-nicole_n_3192379.html?ir=Black+Voices
View summary

Back from the lake. So dreamy and that bagellllll!!!!!! Victor is pooped.
~Sara~

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2236 on: May 06, 2013, 10:14:49 am »
Oh good, I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms. Here's today's tweet;

@VanessaCarlton: The amount of 69ing that just went down between this Casanova aka Pretzel, and Victor is unprecedented. http://t.co/tMx1XWUlbD

Doesn't one of her friends own that dog? I'm sure I remember reading it on one of those recent interviews...hmm

williansouza908

« Reply #2237 on: June 12, 2013, 08:08:03 pm »
hello friends I am a fan Brazilian of vanessa carlton wanted to know you guys have any news about Is already in recording the fifth album or some news that she is truth back in the studio now day 15 please answer me

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #2238 on: June 13, 2013, 12:45:08 am »
V posted this link on her twitter: http://songsforslim.com/pages/releases/nw4024-john-doe-b-w-deer-tick

Me thinks this is the collab with Deer Tick she was talking about before. Releases in three days!
EDIT: don't think this is the same collab I was thinking of, but still, really good to see that this is happening.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2239 on: June 13, 2013, 07:30:28 pm »
hello friends I am a fan Brazilian of vanessa carlton wanted to know you guys have any news about Is already in recording the fifth album or some news that she is truth back in the studio now day 15 please answer me

on twitter she said she goes back to studio in london with steve osborne on june 15th
~Sara~

williansouza908

« Reply #2240 on: June 14, 2013, 01:38:47 pm »

on twitter she said she goes back to studio in london with steve osborne on june 15th

thank you

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2241 on: June 17, 2013, 05:21:49 am »

thank you

she also just tweeted that she's on one of her fav train rides in England, en route to real world studios :

On top 3 best train rides, en route to Bath, then to Box to cook up more of this puppy. Poor dog. Liberman:) pic.twitter.com/C3Fy55NDDZ
~Sara~

williansouza908

« Reply #2242 on: June 17, 2013, 03:28:06 pm »

thank you

she also just tweeted that she's on one of her fav train rides in England, en route to real world studios :

On top 3 best train rides, en route to Bath, then to Box to cook up more of this puppy. Poor dog. Liberman:) pic.twitter.com/C3Fy55NDDZ

thank you by tell me so I thought it was just a train ride when know more about of back estudio reply me ok thank you

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2243 on: June 18, 2013, 02:20:20 pm »

thank you

thank you by tell me so I thought it was just a train ride when know more about of back estudio reply me ok thank you

she has mentioned it before on twitter, do you have an account ?  I have one only to keep up with Vanessa, for a while she tweeted a lot, since summer she hasn't really tweeted at all.  I will try to get her tweets here, as I have said before, some people can't always look at twitter to find these things out!
~Sara~

williansouza908

« Reply #2244 on: June 18, 2013, 06:54:54 pm »

thank you

she has mentioned it before on twitter, do you have an account ?  I have one only to keep up with Vanessa, for a while she tweeted a lot, since summer she hasn't really tweeted at all.  I will try to get her tweets here, as I have said before, some people can't always look at twitter to find these things out!

I have a account twitter and am following she for forever I always I accompany the twitter vanessa but some twitter vanessa sometimes can not understand what she is talking about she should write clearer.

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: June 20, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
My ear finally popped yesterday, @realworldstudios pic.twitter.com/ZPvaAbWk70

williansouza908

« Reply #2246 on: June 20, 2013, 11:45:21 pm »
My ear finally popped yesterday, @realworldstudios pic.twitter.com/ZPvaAbWk70

I think that this is a part of the recording of the new album hoping very for be

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2247 on: June 25, 2013, 02:01:42 pm »
A week an change in w S.Osborne. Ill leave in 3 weeks w 8 songs cooked or cookin good. Return b4 Xmas to finish all. Tis a ten tune album :)
Expand
Vanessa Carlton Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 4h

Sitting at my favorite perch in England! Like a big old bird. This place is the best! pic.twitter.com/nWnc9Yt1Ns
View photo

Thank you Hairy-me Kyle, I would have otherwise not known which road to take :) pic.twitter.com/NIb2HxcxCg
View photo

Stop being a prostitute, start being a mom!
~Sara~

craft

• View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: June 25, 2013, 03:03:41 pm »
I don't wanna wait till the new year for another album, but I'm glad she has 8 of 10 songs done already. Excited!

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 31, 2013, 03:10:59 pm »
@VanessaCarlton: Clothes with Pictures and/or writing on Them from Fran Lebowitz Reader is killing me while I get formaldehyde put in my hair. Gem of a woman

Hair color change?