Author Topic: Campaign "Vanessa don't release"  (Read 8214 times)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Re: Campaign "Vanessa don't release"
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 04:00:32 pm »
and that is supposed to be a professional music video?
dear god.
i make better movies on my digital camera and winows movie maker...
seriously. http://www.youtube.com/user/iluvvanessacarlton

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 10:19:45 am »
I read a couple of weeks ago that Stefhany is making 30,000USD per concert, a 2000% increase from what she used to make per gigs, since her youtube videos got more and more popular.

On a more positive note, Universal finally got her videos removed from youtube videos for copyright violation!
It only took what? a few months, a bunch of national tv appearences, live shows for them to take some kind of action...oh well, better late than never.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

charmedguy18

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 05:42:37 pm »
I read a couple of weeks ago that Stefhany is making 30,000USD per concert, a 2000% increase from what she used to make per gigs, since her youtube videos got more and more popular.

On a more positive note, Universal finally got her videos removed from youtube videos for copyright violation!
It only took what? a few months, a bunch of national tv appearences, live shows for them to take some kind of action...oh well, better late than never.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
So what you are saying is that she never even got permission? That she used this song illegally? Promoted it? Made money from it?!
WHAT THE FUCK
Okay well hopefully she will also get a big ass lawsuit with that check. I am so sorry if she is poor. But she has potential if she can get a bit more creative and stop being so... ah ridiculous? haha
Well I'm glad no one here had a seizure from watching that video. It wouldn't surprise me if it had.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 08:36:27 am »
I heard she asked to use the song, but got no response so said "fuck it" and used it anyway.

And ROTFL - Vanessa is about to get a nice pay check from this chick. GO V!

StephanieS

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 07:02:46 pm »
I heard she asked to use the song, but got no response so said "fuck it" and used it anyway.

And ROTFL - Vanessa is about to get a nice pay check from this chick. GO V!

LOL her being contacted was probably a Myspace message LOL!  Poor V, her song was mutilated...  I hope Crapanny gets what is comming to her for making a mockery of a beautiful song!

sabasaba

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:27 am »
"this deserves one big WTF."

Yeah, I pretty much have nothing more to add to that.

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 09:20:34 pm »
On youtube, I kept on spamming her videos.
She doesn't deserve to use the ATM, especially since she completely butchered it.
>.>
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."