Author Topic: old school nessaholics?  (Read 13863 times)

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
Re: old school nessaholics?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 06:26:33 am »
Definately 'Old School; myself... I just went looking for BNN & Harmonium from my lil' stash in the walk-in wardrobe, and both cases were empty. I'm not saying they're missing (couretsey of my ex-flatemates) until I find them, but it will be hard to follow such an order with such inspiration :P

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 06:54:04 pm »
I joined back in 2006. Almost 4 years. It's not as long as others, but I have always listened to V starting with BNN. I became a huge fan after Harmonium came out. I don't post as much as before. With it being my senior year of High School its been crazy. Scholarship essays, FAFSA crap, deciding on a university, visiting it, placement testing, etc. Not to mention homework and I work too. I never have enough time anymore. I still listen to V all the time. I miss posting on here! I'm still hoping Vanessa comes out with another album soon.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 02:32:52 pm »
Oldie here. Been a long time, that's for sure. I took some time off after high school and now four years later (yikes!) finishing up at a University of California. Still keep in touch with Will from here, not many others. I'm not really into the whole social networking thing, but I definitely have to get myself into it to hopefully work in the entertainment industry within the next few years and especially when it comes to internships in the biz. Hope everyone is doing well and I definitely miss you guys/gals and hope to have a little mini-reunion sometime in the future.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2010, 07:19:26 pm »
lol, I've been around since the old board. (2001 or 2002?), but eh
I only come around to fangirl Si these days. :p
Starbuck is mai waifu

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 08:00:10 pm »
Does that make you a Grandmother or Great-grandmother? Kidding. :)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2010, 07:08:46 am »
haha, as long as I'm not falling down any stairs and can't get up.  :P
Starbuck is mai waifu