Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Dream  (Read 27255 times)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Dream
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 09:19:31 am »
haha yeah.. well im not really scared o fbeing around her or meeting her so i have no idea as to why i had that dream. it would be  awesome to be her friend! lol

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 05:30:02 pm »
Really weird how I was so jealous of all of you lucky enough to see V in your dreams...Haha. Then I had one with her in it the other night! ahhh!! ahaha
I was waiting outside and I hear someone playing London so I go into the building and there she is and she gives me a hug and tells me to go and get her friend...

Then I woke up! ):
Haha
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 06:28:09 am »
aww very nice.  No inadequacey issues for you! lol
~Sara~

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 05:22:27 pm »
Right?! Haha. I feel much better now (:
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 08:00:19 pm »
LOL

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 07:17:29 pm »
Haha! and now I "don't feel so alone" after seeing all these! haha

OPENROAD

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 04:33:26 pm »
OK had a really weird dream about Vanessa last night.

She was playing a concert but wasn't playing at the piano, she was just standing up singing, I was one of the backing guitarists, which is a bit strange since I can't play  ;D I was doing a top job on guitar though  ;D.  Vanessa suddenly walked off stage, I carried on playing guitar but then the mic went and I was trying to fix it.

Anyway Vanessa came back on stage and was kind of upset, she told the crowd that she wasn't even going to play the concert as she was sick that morning, thanked everyone and left the stage, I followed her off the stage, she was crying at this stage, I asked her what was wrong? crying she said, we must always stick together because..........  my alarm went off  >:( >:(  I tell you what I felt like throwing the alarm against the wall, I was so disappointed to wake up.
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 12:52:28 am »
Dammit i wanted to know what we had to stick together for! Lol I hate how you wake up at just those moments... Its right when the dreams really getting good, you wake up :/

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 10:04:16 am »
That dream is awesome! I hate when that happens too! Think how I felt, she was about to let me listen to the new album! Haha

OPENROAD

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 05:46:25 pm »
Had another Vanessa dream last night, can't remember it though  :(  all I know it was very brief and was music related, possibly about a new song, have been wracking my brain all day but nothing  :(
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:06:28 pm by OPENROAD »
cause its following you

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 09:43:09 pm »
Has another Vanessa dream last night, can't remember it though  :(  all I know it was very brief and was music related, possibly about a new song, have been wracking my brain all day but nothing  :(

lol, that happens to me and then it just comes back all of a sudden when  you least expect it (sometimes).  It can help to NOT think about it.
~Sara~

OPENROAD

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 10:24:18 pm »
Has another Vanessa dream last night, can't remember it though  :(  all I know it was very brief and was music related, possibly about a new song, have been wracking my brain all day but nothing  :(

lol, that happens to me and then it just comes back all of a sudden when  you least expect it (sometimes).  It can help to NOT think about it.

my post should have read "had" not "has" lol, typing too quickly.

It's weird because I think I woke up after the dream, well I was half awake and can recall making a mental note to myself "remember Vanessa dream" then fell back asleep again, of course I couldn't remember it.

It is actually the 4th Vanessa Related dream I have had.

The first one, I was walking with her down a street,that was it, all I know is, that in the dream we are friends  :D, I don't know where the street was, it felt like some European city, not here in Dublin or London, somewhere else.

Second one, she does not appear in the dream, but I am in Harrods in London( famous dept store), I even know which department I'm in, so it seems very real, and I hear a guy singing with a backing band and he has a big crowd around him and I can hear the lyrics clearly
"and all you'll hear is music, and beauty stands before you, and love comes around again" . I start shouting excitedly over and over again  ;D " that's Vanessa Carltons Song Carousel " but nobody can hear me  :(

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:26:18 pm by OPENROAD »
cause its following you

Nessaholista

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 12:26:32 am »
Last night I had an interesting Vanessa dream too. It was about the Moneymaker song: Vanessa was played a viola and some rapper was featured in the song. The one I remembered was P. Diddy XD

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 06:39:12 am »
Last night I had an interesting Vanessa dream too. It was about the Moneymaker song: Vanessa was played a viola and some rapper was featured in the song. The one I remembered was P. Diddy XD
Haha Moneymaker might be the song I want to hear most right now, but rap?? LOL. XD

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 09:13:39 pm »
I had another Vanessa dream last night!

So, I guess that somehow Rabbits on the Run had leaked onto the internet, so I downloaded it (I assume all this happened, I don't remember it in my dream) and put it on my iPod. Then when I came home from school, I went into the living room so I could go listen to and enjoy it. The only song I remember hearing was Fair Weather Friends, except she changed the name to Magical Thinking. I vaguely remember hearing it in my dream, but I do remember that it was a clear, obviously studio version.

I was so happy when I woke up. :) I love having these Vanessa dreams! In the other one I had a while ago (I think I posted this one in an old thread :\) I dreamt that Vanessa was there with me at the piano helping me learn how to play Half a Week Before the Winter. I didn't see her though, but her hands were there. Weird, I know. But the next day (not in my dream) when I went to practice HAWBTW, I could play the parts I was having trouble with! It was a very magical feeling. :)
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(