Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Dream  (Read 27259 times)

matchel

• Willing and Able to... Run
  • Magical thinking gets us by
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Carlton Dream
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2011, 07:33:23 pm »
A little while ago, I dreamt there was a "grocery store" full of Vanessa stuff like mugs, puzzles and other random knickknacks. Towards the back of the store, there was a cafeteria-like window in which workers were handing out vinyls of Rabbits with a price tag of $80. Upset about the cost, I left it in an aisle and started browsing at all the little Vanessa souvenirs.

Then I woke up...

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2011, 07:17:50 am »
Vanessa did not star in the dream.  Rather it was me trying to follow her directions from the carousel tutorial.  I was attempting to play the keyboard based off the video.  I was doing pretty well until I added in the left hand.  I am not a piano player, so the dream was full of frustration at not being able to do it very well at all. 
~Sara~

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2011, 08:19:27 am »
A few nights ago, after seeing the guitar tabs for Dear California on here, I had a dream that I was playing it for a group of people, despite the fact that I have no guitar experience whatsoever.  It was blatantly wrong, but in my dream it was right haha

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2011, 09:27:46 am »
Last night I had a dream that I got to sit down and talk with Vanessa Carlton about her music and all kinds of stuff.  We just chatted for like a long time and then I asked her "Do you go online frequently?"  and she responded with "Sometimes."  So, then I told her that if she didn't already know, she has a pretty rockin' fan base called the Nessaholics online.  And she like didn't really remember at first and then came around and just knew about us.  Then I was talking to her about the vinyl collection and she wasn't aware that they were all sold out and got really upset that they were and said she was going to do everything that she could to produce more copies.  then, one of her agents or managers from the label handed me what looked like a smaller version of a vinyl but was something completely different (it was a dream i don't remember exactly what it was) and it was the album just in a different format that I had never seen before.  So, I like secretly showed her it and slid down my sharpie and had her sign it for me.  Lastly, I was like are you going to tour soon by yourself and have an even more amazing show for us? And she said yes, after I'm done with Matt's tours I'm starting mine up right after.   
I wish this whole dream were real.  It was absolutely amazing and I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 07:02:15 am »
A while ago I had a dream that I heard a song in some random store. I guess the song was supposed to be "Where The Streets Have No Name" Vanessa's cover, because I said "Hey! It's Where The Streets Have No Name!"  It didn't sound like it though, it sounded like a deranged muttled mess. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to put it on the "Where have you randomly heard Vanessa" board.

Last night I dremt that Vanessa was sitting behind me in a class. My friend and I were laughing hysterically. I wanted to say that I was a fan, but I didn't. She then moved to the seat next to me. We got a test back and both of us failed. Er, we got an E-, whatever that's supposed to mean.
Then the dream skipped and we were both in New York City. We were just walking, then for some reason we started running. We ended up at a place that had a stage. When I was standing I was able to swing my legs (like when you're sitting down. The swinging was involuntary too.) Vanessa got mad at me because I got her shoes dirty from doing that. (Because I accidently brushed the bottom of my shoe on the top of hers.) So did my dad because I got his shoes dirty too.

I also had a dream where me, Vanessa, and some random people were in a dorm room. We just did random things (the dream was very skippy) Somehow I got Vanessa in trouble and she was going to be expelled, but then she got out of trouble.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:03:24 pm by Onyx »

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2011, 10:20:00 am »
I dreamed last night that I was listening to my area's "hit music" channel and they played "My Best." I was a little confused but so excited!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:25 pm »
had a dream today about Vanessa sitting at a merchandise table with some other artists (presumably from Razor and Tie) She had some random things like greeting cards, and a little book made of recycled paper (like to write in) that also included some of her own notes.  When I finally got up to her, I realized I had the wrong purse, it had no money in it.  She was gracious enough to wait for me to come back before she left.  There was a lot of stuff in between getting the other purse and coming back to her that is fuzzy now, but when I finally got back to her I realized I had the right purse after all. 
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2011, 10:27:20 am »
more like NIGHTMARE.  I was at a show and both of my recording devices has NO BATTERY POWER!  She even came off the stage and was doing impromptu meet and greet actually have full conversations with the people.  It almost felt like it was a private party with her friends that I (and my mother...) some how got in to it.  When she came around to me, I barely said two words so she was off talking with others.
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2011, 11:28:53 am »
more like NIGHTMARE.  I was at a show and both of my recording devices has NO BATTERY POWER!  She even came off the stage and was doing impromptu meet and greet actually have full conversations with the people.  It almost felt like it was a private party with her friends that I (and my mother...) some how got in to it.  When she came around to me, I barely said two words so she was off talking with others.
Don't you just hate it when she dream snubs you? :-/
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2011, 11:59:12 am »
Don't you just hate it when she dream snubs you? :-/

ohhh, it wasn't a snub on her part, it was because I wasn't saying anything!
~Sara~

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2011, 01:50:02 pm »
So I had an extremely random Vanessa dream. She was playing a show at the building where I work. She was doing a soundcheck in the parking lot with her black grand piano and then all of a sudden there is another piano out there. My boss is out there too and she asks him if he can play piano and he says yes. Then they start to play a duet together on the two pianos and it sounds really good! So she asks him if he can play the show with her. Then all of a sudden we're all inside, and Vanessa is sitting on the floor singing and acting as if she is playing piano on the carpet (?!). People start yelling out stuff which at first I think is her song names then I realize it's the name of Harry Potter books. She starts to sing a song but keeps messing up and then she gets frustrated and stops.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2011, 01:55:12 pm »
lol, carpet piano. dreams are weird!
~Sara~

Rekky

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2012, 08:16:37 am »
Last night I dreamt that V was going to release an special edition of ROTR with two cd's one of them with some new songs. One of the new song was called 'Mi sweet your sweet' or something like that. That edition had also a few images like the star map poster featuring "in the end". The image was a dead end in a forest where suddenly the trees become dead.

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2012, 05:37:55 am »
Last night I had a dream that Vanessa did a cover of Filter's "Hey Man, Nice Shot." It was interesting.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 09:16:25 am »
I had a dream the other night that I was doing a duel piano with Vanessa to Carousel.  We also had a 100 person choir and it sounded really amazing and I wish I could have that happen!

Also, another dream I've been having was that her and I became really good friends and we hung out a lot and talked about her favorites places to go hang out in NYC and places to eat at.  I wish i remembered those haha