Author Topic: Vanessa on ONTD  (Read 4453 times)

sabasaba

Vanessa on ONTD
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:43:07 am »
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/56529859.html?page=1#comments

I didn't expect so much positive feedback; everyone seems pretty excited for the new album!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Re: Vanessa on ONTD
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 02:51:27 am »
Now let's hope they actually go out and buy the album.

And I notice it's not just us that think Vanessa's promotion/marketing team were bad.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:37:42 am »
woah wth. I usually read ontd, tho they never accept me as a memeber and i cant comment, fuckers. But thats a surprise, i remember not long ago, maybe it was the post about the bisexuality or smz, that almost everybody was bashing her music, it was really sad. So well, im glad this time shes getting positive comments at least, yay ^^

It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:30:14 am »
I don't like that site; I used to read it once in a while but it's just full of negativity and bitchiness; and they show no respect when they use copyrighted material or for other people's work (http://www.afterelton.com/bgwe/08-27-10?page=0,6).

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:09:02 am »
sweet!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 07:55:03 pm »
It only took 10 posts for someone to say "I thought she and Michelle Branch were the same person."  :D ???
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

ryan9315

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 08:38:50 pm »
AWESOME!

This comment made me LOL: I imagine stans for someone like her are probably level-headed and polite :D

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 01:03:43 am »
AWESOME!

This comment made me LOL: I imagine stans for someone like her are probably level-headed and polite :D

me too lol I don't know if we should call ourselves stans tho. ;D

talking about vanessa you will always get two things, michelle branch and white chicks XD
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 04:37:48 am »
AWESOME!

talking about vanessa you will always get two things, michelle branch and white chicks XD

what are stans?  Also, I was at a birthday party over the weekend and the subject came up of me going to NC last week for the concert.  And this one guy was like, oh I loved Vanessa Carlton in college.  Then said something about her teaming up with another girl and creating a band.  I said, uhhh, that's Michelle Branch.  He was all embarassed.  I said, Michelle plays the guitar, Vanessa plays the piano. then he proceeded to describe the ATM video and....white chicks.  So funny.
~Sara~

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 06:18:41 am »
Have you seen Eminen's "Stan" video? Well the crazy fan (named Stan) in that = Stan. Stan's are the really loyal & crazy fans. Just imagine Justin Beever's fanbase and you could apply that term to them.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 01:37:33 pm »
Have you seen Eminen's "Stan" video? Well the crazy fan (named Stan) in that = Stan. Stan's are the really loyal & crazy fans. Just imagine Justin Beever's fanbase and you could apply that term to them.

no I've never seen the video, but it makes sense now.  Thanks!
~Sara~

BurningDownLove

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 12:19:16 pm »
AWESOME!

what are stans?  Also, I was at a birthday party over the weekend and the subject came up of me going to NC last week for the concert.  And this one guy was like, oh I loved Vanessa Carlton in college.  Then said something about her teaming up with another girl and creating a band.  I said, uhhh, that's Michelle Branch.  He was all embarassed.  I said, Michelle plays the guitar, Vanessa plays the piano. then he proceeded to describe the ATM video and....white chicks.  So funny.

He should be ashamed of himself!
 :P