Author Topic: Christina Perri  (Read 2667 times)

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Christina Perri
« on: March 21, 2011, 03:31:51 pm »
So anyone liking her music?

She's totally one of my new favorite singers at the moment! I think she's amazing and her album comes out on May 10th! I am going to buy it, or at least preorder it!

She's on Youtube and Myspace. She sang Jar of Hearts. I heard her on Pandora, I was like wow, amazing song and voice, so I did some research and walla, found her online! :D

(Doesn't she kinda look like Marion Raven from M2M? o_O)

lydia

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Re: Christina Perri
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 04:21:02 pm »
I really like Jar of Hearts!
I haven't listened to anything else by her though.
Does she have any other good songs that I should look up?

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:18:27 pm »
I love Jar Of Hearts! Have you seen the music video for it? It's pretty good :) I haven't listened to any other songs by her though but ill check look on youtube

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 04:46:52 am »
I listened to her songs. And honestly, a lot of them sound the same. The only one I like is Jar of Hearts. The dancing in the music video is beautiful.
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 05:44:23 am »
I randomly turned on the radio one night (because I don't usually listen to it) and that song was on. I figured they wouldn't say who sang it so I got my phone out and started recording it so I could look it up later.  Luckily a cousin of mine quoted the song on Facebook a few days later and she told me.  I do like it a lot but it can get old because it's very repeatitive with the lyrics.
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 09:18:41 pm »
I randomly turned on the radio one night (because I don't usually listen to it) and that song was on. I figured they wouldn't say who sang it so I got my phone out and started recording it so I could look it up later.  Luckily a cousin of mine quoted the song on Facebook a few days later and she told me.  I do like it a lot but it can get old because it's very repeatitive with the lyrics.
Agreed -.-

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 06:25:42 am »
I listened to the song on iTunes I was wondering who sang it, I googled it and found the video in Youtube! All I can say is: She has been reading my dairy! I love her video Jar of hearts. beautiful! Voice=amazing!!!