Author Topic: 06.26.11, 06.27.11 & 06.29 Joe's Pub New York, NY  (Read 74345 times)

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06.26.11 & 06.27.11 Joe's Pub New York, NY
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2011, 10:00:45 am »
got my ticket for the 26th from the new batch, with no idea what to do about tables/dinner.

i would love to sit with some nessaholics, though i don't want to trouble anyone with the fuss of changing reservations. please advise?

just super glad to be in!

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie
formerly fish_for__stars.

sabasaba

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2011, 10:09:04 am »
got my ticket for the 26th from the new batch, with no idea what to do about tables/dinner.

i would love to sit with some nessaholics, though i don't want to trouble anyone with the fuss of changing reservations. please advise?

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie

Glad you managed to find a ticket! I also wouldn't mind sitting with some NESSAholics, because I really want a good seat, preferably close to the stage - though I posted a message earlier about needing help with the dinner reservation thing and no one replied. Go figure. :p
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:41:37 pm by Saba »

sabasaba

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2011, 10:12:25 am »
Lol, I love the name NESSAcon. We should get shirts made! I might have to buy those tickets but I would rather give money to a fellow NESSAholic rather than some scalper so I'll wait to see if anyone else has a few extra.

I was going to give mine to fish_for_stars if my sister decides not to go, but she found some! I'd be happy to give them to you! No payment necessary. :)

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2011, 10:17:02 am »
Thanks so much Saba! I just managed to get some though in the new batch, thanks to Kulp for letting us know! I got tickets for the 26th and 27th! I am so excited and can't wait to meet you guys  :)

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie
Hillery (Arwen)

It would be cool to sit with some fellow NESSAholics during the show! I will be going with my husband, mom and sister so if anyone would like to sit with us let me know.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2011, 10:49:20 am »
As stated, more tickets are available now!!

http://tickets.publictheater.org/index.php?id=15840

Good to see most people have theirs now!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:20:19 am by eclv »

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2011, 12:28:43 pm »
I got the last 2 tickets for Monday's show! Woohoo!

EDIT: Lesson learned Don't trust the web site, always call to order tickets.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:47:00 pm by VaderDawsn »
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2011, 01:40:37 pm »

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie

and Emily minus the dinner reservations..I don't eat in front of other people.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2011, 04:42:05 pm »

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie

and Emily minus the dinner reservations..I don't eat in front of other people.

really is looking like ol' times  :)   this is going to be awesome.
NESSAcon

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:57 am »
Thanks so much Saba! I just managed to get some though in the new batch, thanks to Kulp for letting us know! I got tickets for the 26th and 27th! I am so excited and can't wait to meet you guys  :)

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie
Hillery (Arwen)

It would be cool to sit with some fellow NESSAholics during the show! I will be going with my husband, mom and sister so if anyone would like to sit with us let me know.

Me! :)
Can't wait to meet everyone!!

I guess I need to call Joe's Pub again because they never called me back about the dinner reservations.

Also, does anyone still need tickets? I accidentally bought four extra for the 27th when their website crashed and I didn't think it went through. 

sabasaba

« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2011, 11:34:31 am »

Dan
Let
Katia
Brian
Ivy
Sara
Kulpy
Nicole
Ghisy
Cassie
Hillery (Arwen)

I know Adriann (AisforAdrn) couldn't manage to get a pair! I'm sure he'd want one! :)

Me! :)
Can't wait to meet everyone!!

I guess I need to call Joe's Pub again because they never called me back about the dinner reservations.

Also, does anyone still need tickets? I accidentally bought four extra for the 27th when their website crashed and I didn't think it went through. 

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 10:19:43 pm »
Got my tix in the mail today!  Very cool.  Did anyone else get theirs?

As strange as this sounds, I'd really like to see Razor & Tie people at the show.  They are more artist-oriented and so I wouldn't be surprised if they were there.  I would feel much better about their handling of VC, in any event.

I remember taking great delight in sitting in the Interscope section last time.  I was expecting a polite confrontation, only no one ever showed up!

Dan/NS

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 11:09:29 pm »
Got my tix in the mail today!  Very cool.  Did anyone else get theirs?

As strange as this sounds, I'd really like to see Razor & Tie people at the show.  They are more artist-oriented and so I wouldn't be surprised if they were there.  I would feel much better about their handling of VC, in any event.

I remember taking great delight in sitting in the Interscope section last time.  I was expecting a polite confrontation, only no one ever showed up!

Dan/NS

I got mine Saturday!  I only got the one though, because I ordered one online before the site went down and then one over the phone.  I take it they don't send you one in the mail? I didn't read my confirmation email thoroughly I just was excited I got it!
No one showed up!?!?! That's a disgrace in my opinion.  Aren't label people supposed to be at artists shows or am I completely wrong on that front?  This is going to be a whole new experience for me, so I'm glad I get to share it with people who really know and respect Vanessa.  I've been to two other shows but nothing like this one (once back in 2002, and the Cullowhee show at the college in Feb), so I am VERY excited!!!
~Sara~

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 03:42:22 am »
hmm... i just checked my confirmation emails again... they all say
Order Shipping Information
Hold order at Box Office
Please pick up your tickets no later than 30 minutes before curtain

??? whut, i didn't even see an option to have them mailed to you, I just assumed they would be...
I mean, I did have my address and stuff already entered on my account there, plus it shows in the emails...

why........

ummmmmmm......

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 04:20:21 am »
hmm... i just checked my confirmation emails again... they all say
Order Shipping Information
Hold order at Box Office
Please pick up your tickets no later than 30 minutes before curtain

??? whut, i didn't even see an option to have them mailed to you, I just assumed they would be...
I mean, I did have my address and stuff already entered on my account there, plus it shows in the emails...

why........

ummmmmmm......

I guess they just needed that information to become a member.  When I ordered the one ticket over the phone the guy only needed my last name and he must have pulled up my membership because he didn't ask any other questions other than the last 4 digits of the credit card I was going to use.  I don't really think I answered any of your questions, but that was my experience!
~Sara~

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06.26.11, 06.27.11 & 06.29 Joe's Pub New York, NY
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 08:06:21 am »
I didn't realize there was a drop down box til later. I was so worried and focused it would crash again. NBD really unless you were not going and were trying to sell them. Your party should be with you anyway.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:05:20 pm by eclv »