Author Topic: 06.26.11, 06.27.11 & 06.29 Joe's Pub New York, NY  (Read 74356 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06/26/11 & 06/27/11 Joe's Pub New York, NY
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2011, 12:11:01 pm »
ANOTHER JOE'S PUB SHOW, WEDNESDAY 6/29 HAS BEEN ADDED.  TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY

Yeah, I don't think I can stretch out my vacation any longer.

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2011, 12:14:29 pm »
ANOTHER JOE'S PUB SHOW, WEDNESDAY 6/29 HAS BEEN ADDED.  TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY

I may try and go.  I'm already requesting the Sun/Mon off.  So I'd have to see if I can open Wednesday, then head in afterwards.

sabasaba

Re: 06.26.11, 06.27.11 & 06.29 Joe's Pub New York, NY
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:57 pm »
I'll definitely be there! (if I manage to get tickets, of course - fingers crossed!)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2011, 01:12:15 pm »

I literally JUST payed for my accomodations like not even minutes before this was posted.  I can't believe it!  I only have a place to stay until tuesday!!  I CAN stretch my vaca but it's more $$ decisions decisions!
~Sara~

sabasaba

« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2011, 01:15:17 pm »
ANOTHER JOE'S PUB SHOW, WEDNESDAY 6/29 HAS BEEN ADDED.  TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY

I literally JUST payed for my accomodations like not even minutes before this was posted.  I can't believe it!  I only have a place to stay until tuesday!!  I CAN stretch my vaca but it's more $$ decisions decisions!

I think you should come, Sara! It'll be awesome. You'll get to see V THREE times in less than a week! I think I'm overly excited because I've only ever been to one another show, so I'm going straight from one to four. I wish I could make it to the Los Angeles and San Francisco shows, so it would be six. :(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:37:59 pm by Saba »

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2011, 01:19:08 pm »

I literally JUST payed for my accomodations like not even minutes before this was posted.  I can't believe it!  I only have a place to stay until tuesday!!  I CAN stretch my vaca but it's more $$ decisions decisions!

I think you should come, Sara! It'll be awesome. You'll get to see V THREE times in less than a week! I think I'm overly excited because I've only ever been to one another show, so I'm going straight from one to four. Hopefully going to try and make it to the Los Angeles and San Francisco shows, so that'll be six. 8)

Well, I'm doing three in a row, the Boston then the first two in NYC.  I  think I'm going to skip it to spend time with my sister and niece back in Boston.  I can count on Nessaholics to make recordings though!! :)
~Sara~

sabasaba

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2011, 01:22:12 pm »
ANOTHER JOE'S PUB SHOW, WEDNESDAY 6/29 HAS BEEN ADDED.  TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY

I literally JUST payed for my accomodations like not even minutes before this was posted.  I can't believe it!  I only have a place to stay until tuesday!!  I CAN stretch my vaca but it's more $$ decisions decisions!

I think you should come, Sara! It'll be awesome. You'll get to see V THREE times in less than a week! I think I'm overly excited because I've only ever been to one another show, so I'm going straight from one to four. Hopefully going to try and make it to the Los Angeles and San Francisco shows, so that'll be six. 8)

Well, I'm doing three in a row, the Boston then the first two in NYC.  I  think I'm going to skip it to spend time with my sister and niece back in Boston.  I can count on Nessaholics to make recordings though!! :)

Ohh, I didn't know you were going to the Boston one as well! In that case, missing the last Joe's Pub gig isn't so bad. Wish I was allowed to go to more shows. :( I don't fly out from Kuwait until the 25th anyway.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:37:02 pm by Saba »

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2011, 01:23:07 pm »

Well, I'm doing three in a row, the Boston then the first two in NYC.  I  think I'm going to skip it to spend time with my sister and niece back in Boston.  I can count on Nessaholics to make recordings though!! :)

Ohh, I didn't know you were going to the Boston one as well! In that case, missing the last Joe's Pub gig isn't so bad. I really wanted to go to the Boston show but I don't fly out from Kuwait until the 25th. :(

WOW you're making a huge trip !!  So glad you get to come!  I can't wait to meet all of you!
~Sara~

sabasaba

« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2011, 01:26:54 pm »

Ohh, I didn't know you were going to the Boston one as well! In that case, missing the last Joe's Pub gig isn't so bad. I really wanted to go to the Boston show but I don't fly out from Kuwait until the 25th. :(

WOW you're making a huge trip !!  So glad you get to come!  I can't wait to meet all of you!

Yeah, it's an entire day by plane from Kuwait to New York, with a layover in Dubai. I'm only ever in the States during the summer and some winters, so I'm really glad that I finally caught some V performances within my timeframe. I'm so excited to meet everyone - I've been raving about it to my friends nonstop ever since I booked my tickets. :D

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2011, 02:00:57 pm »
ahhhhhhhhhhhh another joe's pub show!!?!? with a day in between!?
why!
soooo tempting.... but I don't know if I can do it....
and I only have another day to figure it out.

this would mean having to stay in new york longer.. and i just don't know if i can find a place to stay or afford it if the alternative is paying for it lol.

pressureeeeeee hhaha

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2011, 02:20:54 pm »
ahhhhhhhhhhhh another joe's pub show!!?!? with a day in between!?
why!
soooo tempting.... but I don't know if I can do it....
and I only have another day to figure it out.

this would mean having to stay in new york longer.. and i just don't know if i can find a place to stay or afford it if the alternative is paying for it lol.

pressureeeeeee hhaha

I booked a studio apartment right in Nolita not far from the bar, they have a 2 night minimum and it's relatively cheap compared to hotels in the area.  Roomorama.com
~Sara~

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2011, 04:50:39 pm »
Wow! Another show... Thanks for the posting. I probably won't go unless I can convince some of my friends or my husband to come to another show. I am already going to 2 shows. (Philly and Monday's show at Joe's Pub)
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2011, 05:10:04 pm »
So glad I just moved to New York City!!!!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2011, 03:12:19 am »
So glad I just moved to New York City!!!!

good for you! totally jealous though :)
~Sara~

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2011, 07:48:44 am »
I'll definitely be there! (if I manage to get tickets, of course - fingers crossed!)

Yup, me too!! :D

I booked a studio apartment right in Nolita not far from the bar, they have a 2 night minimum and it's relatively cheap compared to hotels in the area.  Roomorama.com

Hmmm, I just checked and they usually ask for a security deposit in cash... (from $100 to $1000 for some!  :o)

Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic