Author Topic: An idea...  (Read 17612 times)

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: An idea...
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 05:59:52 pm »
If anyone here listens to Kimya Dawson, the folks over at her messageboard did something similar to this except they all contributed in creating a cover album for Kimya's songs. I think we should do something similar to that, it'd be really fun and it'd possibly bring us all closer. Plus we'd be able to share our gifts with each other. I'd suuuuper be willing to help organize it or anything. Lemme know what you guys think.

If we make an instrumental album, then it's easy for anyone to sing over it. C:

--

Guys! I've been asked to perform a song for a little Japan benefit!

I've been thinking about Home. I'll have someone record it?

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 07:04:26 pm »
If anyone here listens to Kimya Dawson, the folks over at her messageboard did something similar to this except they all contributed in creating a cover album for Kimya's songs. I think we should do something similar to that, it'd be really fun and it'd possibly bring us all closer. Plus we'd be able to share our gifts with each other. I'd suuuuper be willing to help organize it or anything. Lemme know what you guys think.

I think that this is cool too. (: I can imagine beautiful colors for the covers of Bride and Carousel.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2011, 09:36:00 am »

I think that this is cool too. (: I can imagine beautiful colors for the covers of Bride and Carousel.

Cover album meaning people singing Kimya's songs, not album covers. xD

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2011, 07:26:33 pm »

Cover album meaning people singing Kimya's songs, not album covers. xD

Oh. I got it wrong.

Well, I thought of having an album art for each song. Just like what they do with singles, you know. I think that'll be cool too. (:

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.