Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 104751 times)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2004, 06:56:18 pm »
ya I don't get it either...being a joke that went too far? How can that be? Sure ok it can be a joke like ohh ya we should get married...hahaha but then getting married...ummm that's not really funny...she knew what she was doing...it wasn't a joke. As Scott said, it was a publicity stunt.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2004, 07:54:20 pm »
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
she said on the news that it was just a joke that went too far and they're getting a divorce (but they didn't call it that, the word started with an S i think) and so they really didn't mean to be married

Amanda

I think what your talking about is they got a separation. (I could be wrong tho)

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2004, 08:33:59 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
she said on the news that it was just a joke that went too far and they're getting a divorce (but they didn't call it that, the word started with an S i think) and so they really didn't mean to be married
Amanda

I think what your talking about is they got a separation. (I could be wrong tho)
um.  annulment

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2004, 12:19:15 am »
all i can do is laugh at her.. she's just so.. funny.. i cant believe ppl actually listen to what she says.. it makes me laugh..

CaliGirl20

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2004, 12:32:57 am »
Yeah, the whole bit about "not meaning to be married"?  I mean come on, who is she, Pheobe?  Give me a break.
I'm Katy....I wanted to put that here so people wouldn't have to ask =)  Choco for life! lol

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
britney spears
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2004, 11:35:30 am »
Quote from: "katia"
Amanda

um.  annulment

-katia

I wonder what the ground for anullment are?  My favorite is the "never consumated" line.  That shit kills me.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2004, 11:59:06 am »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
ya I don't get it either...being a joke that went too far? How can that be? Sure ok it can be a joke like ohh ya we should get married...hahaha but then getting married...ummm that's not really funny...she knew what she was doing...it wasn't a joke. As Scott said, it was a publicity stunt.

Yup, let me take a guess...her new single is out, her newbiography is out, her new britney dolls are out, her new calendar is out, her new lunchboxes are out? Take a guess at which is behind this little whizz of a marketing *genius*  :roll:
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2004, 09:13:07 pm »
ahh I FINALLY got Britney Spears tickets! We found them SO last minute, but I'm excited! I'm gonna see her at the San Diego Sports Arena on March 2nd. I got lower level, row 24! Not bad...so yeah my tickets should be here in three days! ahh im so happy.

Anyone know who the opening act is gonna be? I can't find it on her site.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2004, 04:58:41 pm »
ahh I can't wait any longer, I'm going nuts not knowing who the opening act is gonna be! I hope it's someone good and not some silly pop act, lol

LimeTwister

britney spears
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2004, 05:34:38 pm »
good lord...

the radio station played toxic since I have been listening to it has played toxic 4 times in a row...now 5! and i think its been played 4 times before that....its like on non stop repeat.... 8O

they say they have a virus or something lmao...so if you like toxic you're in heaven about now.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2004, 07:02:21 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
Amanda

um.  annulment

-katia

Yep!

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

notagirl

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2004, 06:32:24 pm »
Now I don't like Britney, and I don't care what she does or who she does but I have to say I do like her new single 'toxic'. somebody shot me.
Brunettes Rule!   MMV
CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL!
Cards4Life

sayyouwould

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2004, 07:19:33 pm »
I find toxic very annoying. When her voice gets all high it's freaking annoying. Worst song I've heard all year.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2004, 07:21:41 pm »
I find toxic very annoying. When her voice gets all high it's freaking annoying. Worst song I've heard all year.

It's only January, hon'. You'll find another one sooner or later.

Try Kelis's 2nd single, which will be "In Public".  ROFL
Joe

sayyouwould

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2004, 07:24:05 pm »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"

It's only January, hon'. You'll find another one sooner or later.

I'm having a hard time comming to terms that it's already 2004 and...so early.  But this song beats out all the annoying songs of 2003. So I think she might win for 2004, too.