NESSAholics.com™
April 28, 2017, 05:38:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vanessa Carlton Sheet Music Thread  (Read 40993 times)
LauraH
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 10:19:10 am »

I was just wondering After watching the performance of DC at Bestbuy, if anyone could make a transcription of sheet music for it. I think that version had more piano in it - unless I'm hearing things! But it just sounded so pretty...

I've figured out the start of London of anyone wants the guitar notes for it as well . Let me know.

You wouldn't happen to have the bass notes that play at the beginning of the studio version of London would you?

The song may be over, but the music never ends.
AG.
Your true colors shown

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 10:32:49 am »

I don't at the moment, I'll try to pick them out tomorrow and if I can get them, I'll definitely post them.

LauraH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:44 am »

I don't at the moment, I'll try to pick them out tomorrow and if I can get them, I'll definitely post them.

Thank you!

The song may be over, but the music never ends.
[sobriquet]
Fine as dandelions

And love comes back around again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 04:09:27 am »

I uploaded my transcription of Fools Like Me from the ROTR era. (: Hope you guys like it.

Floating in the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.
[sobriquet]
Fine as dandelions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 12:01:07 am »

I corrected Bride. (: It's now on the first post.

My next stop would either be DC or HTB.

Floating in the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.
AG.
Your true colors shown

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 12:24:55 am »

I would love you so much if you did either of those songs.

AlexanderLaska
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 07:04:56 am »

Thank you SO much for putting all of this together.

DC is one of my favorites, so I would definitely appreciate it if you made some sheet music for that.  Just my two cents Wink

And ooh, I'm so happy someone made an updated version of FWF, with the key change and everything.  Now I just have to learn that and un-learn the old version XD
pswik91

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 02:10:38 pm »

Requesting from the amazing transcription gods/goddesses Hear the Bells por favor! Thanksss!
nessafan_sa
Willing and Able to... Run

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »

Thanks so much for all this music, guys! Incredible Smiley If anyone happens to have some time, I would die to be able to play Where the Streets.  Cheesy
initially_yours
Make me high on lullabies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 09:10:50 am »

Musicnotes.com has posted "Carousel" and it looks like the melody isn't played in the right hand! YESSSSSSS: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdVPE.asp?ppn=MN0096095

Hopefully this is the version we'll get in the music book!

Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com
AlexanderLaska
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 11:09:11 am »

lol they actually made it unnecessarily complicated - if you play those middle c's with the left hand, it's a lot easier and the left hand's pattern actually makes sense lol.  That's how V does it, too.
[sobriquet]
Fine as dandelions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 06:20:09 pm »

lol they actually made it unnecessarily complicated - if you play those middle c's with the left hand, it's a lot easier and the left hand's pattern actually makes sense lol.  That's how V does it, too.

I don't want to sound like an arse, but I think maag's and my transcriptions are better.  Tongue

pswik91

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »

I don't want to sound like an arse, but I think maag's and my transcriptions are better.  Tongue

I totally agree with this statement about you and maag's transcriptions, they are perfection.
Patricius
Make me high on lullabies

Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2011, 10:17:16 pm »

Yay. Cheesy
My left hand for DC sounds so awkward since I just play arpeggios...and I gave up on HTB.

"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

AG.
Your true colors shown

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 03:14:33 am »

I don't know if this would be any use to you then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDGrD2-1i4

It's pretty accurate, i don't think V plays entirely chords for the beginning, but it's something to work with, i suppose.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: