Author Topic: Rabbits On The Run Vinyl  (Read 96886 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbits On The Run Vinyl
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 07:06:09 pm »
I don't understand why they don't just make them as the orders come in.  ???

I totally agree! What I think is that they wanted to have "just enough" so they could distribute. Seems to me that they aren't concerned as to whether or not they will be able to sell all LPs. I know they will. It's just a matter of time.

From what I remember, 3 were given away for free through The Vinyl District (which was an awesome offer!)

And I was totally misled. I somehow thought that the vinyls would run out after a week or so, so I bounced on the offer and immediately bought one the day it was put on the site.

But look, it's been a week or two, and she hasn't sold all 250 by now. I'm thinking it's because majority of her fans don't own LP players. I admit I don't, but my grandparents do. It's just a different generation.

nessaddict21

• Make me high on lullabies
  • I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 09:22:40 pm »

I totally agree! What I think is that they wanted to have "just enough" so they could distribute. Seems to me that they aren't concerned as to whether or not they will be able to sell all LPs. I know they will. It's just a matter of time.

From what I remember, 3 were given away for free through The Vinyl District (which was an awesome offer!)

And I was totally misled. I somehow thought that the vinyls would run out after a week or so, so I bounced on the offer and immediately bought one the day it was put on the site.

But look, it's been a week or two, and she hasn't sold all 250 by now. I'm thinking it's because majority of her fans don't own LP players. I admit I don't, but my grandparents do. It's just a different generation.

I got a turntable :) and we dont even know if they changed the number of vinyls yet. could be more or less than 250

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2011, 07:06:33 am »

I got a turntable :) and we dont even know if they changed the number of vinyls yet. could be more or less than 250

*off topic* but NICE sig hahaha love her awkwardness or confusion? lol "I have a twitter page....ACCOUNT!"

nessaddict21

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 11:13:51 am »

*off topic* but NICE sig hahaha love her awkwardness or confusion? lol "I have a twitter page....ACCOUNT!"

Thanks :) made it just last night. I'll keep it like that for a long time cause I don't want to change things alot

raacheeel

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 05:39:01 pm »

Thanks :) made it just last night. I'll keep it like that for a long time cause I don't want to change things alot

If you dont mind me asking what program do you use to make gifs?! I've always wanted to make one haha

nessaddict21

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 08:57:20 pm »

If you dont mind me asking what program do you use to make gifs?! I've always wanted to make one haha

Well I use photoshop, but you can make them on a free program called gimp. It'll take a while to learn a whole new program though.

raacheeel

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »
^ Oh yeah i know lol this whole time i was looking up videos on how to do it and what not yeah don't have the patience right now, i stook/ sticked? haha to making a blended sig so yeah but yeah thanks! it'll take some practices to get it all perfect and original x)

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:35 am »
My order is shipped!  :D

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2011, 11:47:30 am »
Mine too! :D

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2011, 11:51:16 am »
Hm, isn't there any tracking number on the order?

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2011, 12:12:12 pm »
Soooo is it strange if I am in the US and mine hasn't arrived yet?
I know it said allow 2-4 weeks. Has anyone received theirs?

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2011, 12:14:27 pm »
Mine dispatched too :)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2011, 12:20:44 pm »
yeah, looks like they started shipping them today finally, i got my shipped confirmation email too.
also, yeah, no tracking number???? that's not cool.

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2011, 12:22:37 pm »
Soooo is it strange if I am in the US and mine hasn't arrived yet?
I know it said allow 2-4 weeks. Has anyone received theirs?

They just got shipped for everybody i think. Or did you get info that yours shipped earlier?

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2011, 12:37:29 pm »
Yes, it finally shipped :) Can't wait to get it :)