Author Topic: Carousel surpasses A Thousand Miles as Vanessa's most popular song on iTunes! C:  (Read 3298 times)

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey guys! So I was browsing through iTunes today (after I reinstalled it.. stupid program), and I went to Nessa's little hub page to get ROTR as a digital copy. Anyhow, look what I found on her popular songs list! O:

And actually, it looks like ROTR pushed all of H&T's songs down the list.. Nolita Fairytale used to be number two. C: I'm happy Fairweather Friend is far up there as well.

Pic below.

Click here for a picture! (Or, you know, just go to iTunes)

LauraH

• View Profile
This can't be true :O lol
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
Obviously this doesn't mean it has sold more than ATM, this is just whats currently selling most right now. Probably sales data from the last day. Cool though!

Serentic

• AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Obviously this doesn't mean it has sold more than ATM, this is just whats currently selling most right now. Probably sales data from the last day. Cool though!

Well yeah, but I meant that even when Heroes and Thieves came out, A Thousand Miles remained on top. I thought it was just something nice to share~ got my copy of the album, looking into a vinyl copy as well. C:

SilverIchor

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Who'd hear of brave deeds when he's ashamed of his
    • View Profile
Hell. Yes. I'm glad that this album is doing so well for the first two days!
"Sometimes, even strength has to bow down to wisdom" - Rick Riordan

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
it didn't sell more then a thousand miles, but it's still awesome news :)

nessaddict21

• I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey guys! So I was browsing through iTunes today (after I reinstalled it.. stupid program), and I went to Nessa's little hub page to get ROTR as a digital copy. Anyhow, look what I found on her popular songs list! O:

And actually, it looks like ROTR pushed all of H&T's songs down the list.. Nolita Fairytale used to be number two. C: I'm happy Fairweather Friend is far up there as well.

Pic below.

Click here for a picture! (Or, you know, just go to iTunes)

was iTunes even big 9 years ago when ATM came out, though? Cause didn people buy CDs instead

reveng_desire

• MSN Messenger - sammy0190@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SpiratiesAnon
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - reveng_desire
    • View Profile
    • Email
OP is just saying "Carousel" was/is selling more than "A Thousand Miles," which is V's most popular song, at the moment. Jeez.
Do You Notice How Many Lonely Hearts Are LUNATICS Out There??