Author Topic: Where have you randomly heard Vanessa?  (Read 42465 times)

williansouza908

Re: Where have you randomly heard Vanessa?
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2012, 11:45:25 pm »
hear vanessa when my visinha rang loudly a thousand miles  rang loudly  in the interior of rudder-sp brasil

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2014, 08:37:28 am »
I work at a retail drug store and the adult contemporary mix they play over the speakers has played ATM for years, which I've always loved because every so often they change up the mix of songs they play but ATM always made it in there. A few months ago, they switched to playing Ordinary Day instead. Then a couple of weeks ago, I heard Pretty Baby play which I thought was strange because as far as I know it wasnt a popular single like the other two were and all of the older songs that get played are the familiar classics and such. I guess it's more popular than I thought, but then the other day SAN FRANCISCO came on. I was stoked but I'm so confused at the choice! Was it a single and just didnt have a video?

Alex0821

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2014, 06:37:28 pm »
This isn't exactly 'hearing' Vanessa, but I wanted to share and think it makes sense to put it here:

On another forum I'm on, there's a game where the host posts clues, and you guess which celebrity the host is describing. If you guess correctly, you get to choose the next celebrity. So I won and chose Vanessa. The clues the host chose were:

-Is a singer.
-Had a wedding officiated by Stevie Nicks.
-Is prepared to travel a very long distance.

I thought those clues were very interesting and clever! Someone guessed within a minute of it being posted ;)
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2014, 10:56:46 am »
I heard Nolita Fairytale in Toys R Us a few weeks ago! I was happily surprised! :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2014, 03:07:19 pm »
I just heard San Fransisco at The Goodwill.  It was followed up with Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac
~Sara~

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2016, 06:51:36 am »
soooo sat down to watch last nights episode of New Girl on HULU and a commercial came on with Blue Pool as the music.  a commercial for EOS body lotion (or perfume, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention, lol.  I just sat there wiht my mouth open ..I couldn't believe what I was hearing!
~Sara~

coldyoungheart

• hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2016, 10:34:24 am »
soooo sat down to watch last nights episode of New Girl on HULU and a commercial came on with Blue Pool as the music.  a commercial for EOS body lotion (or perfume, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention, lol.  I just sat there wiht my mouth open ..I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Omg! No way. I love EOS products. Blue Pool totally sounds right for the brand, too. I'll have to try and find that commercial!

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2016, 05:05:45 pm »

Omg! No way. I love EOS products. Blue Pool totally sounds right for the brand, too. I'll have to try and find that commercial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyPPvksUTs
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

coldyoungheart

• hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2016, 05:55:26 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyPPvksUTs

Thanks! :)

coldyoungheart

• hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2016, 01:28:13 pm »
Someone on Tumblr made a post about how they heard Blue Pool on the EOS commercial and were now obsessed with it. Thought it was cool! Hopefully it'll attract some more fans :)

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2016, 10:33:37 am »
They played it during the Oscars as well. I saw it again today.

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2016, 11:10:02 am »
They played it during the Oscars as well. I saw it again today.

I saw it while I was watching Dance Moms. So exciting!
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

initially_yours

• View Profile
    • My official site
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2016, 09:43:19 pm »
Heard "San Francisco" at an IGA (grocery store) the other day here in Vancouver. I started singing along, much to the bewilderment of my friend.
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com