Author Topic: Favorite song from each album?  (Read 8854 times)

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite song from each album?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 10:16:22 pm »
Rinse: All I Ask
BNN: A Thousand Miles (I used to dislike this song quite a lot, but I have some good memories from Senior year with this...)
Harmonium: Papa or Who's to Say (Who's to Say is the song that made me actually start listening to her. Papa actually made me want to play her songs on the piano).
H&T: Home
ROTR: Dear California, London, or The Marching Line (I like DC simply because it's catchy and fun to sing along to. My piano arrangement of it sucks though. I just have this infatuation with London and The Marching Line...)
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

SunflowerLeah

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 06:30:35 pm »
This was extremely hard!! I can't just pick one favorite.. But I guess it's OK.

Unreleased: All Is Well

Demo: N/A

Rinse: All I Ask

Be Not Nobody: Wanted

Harmonium: The Wreckage

Heroes & Thieves: More Than This

Rabbits on the Run: The Marching Line (but since this album is so new this opinion might change, but my opinions change quite frequently anyways).

Amy Alexandra

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - amy@willcoxcorvette.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 12:35:19 pm »
This should be challenging. :P

Demo: Burden or Wonder...hmm.
BNN: Twilight or Wanted...I can't decide (again).
Harmonium: Afterglow and Annie! Almost a tie there...but I guess in a matter of life or death I'd have to choose Afterglow. I also like Private Radio and San Francisco pretty well...hmmm.
Heroes & Thieves: Eek. Hmmm...it goes between Home, Heroes & Thieves, The One, Spring Street, and More Than This. Maybe even Nolita Fairytale. I'm so indecisive. :(
ROTR: The Marching Line, London, Tall Tales for Spring...Hear the Bells. Gah. I'm sorry I can't settle on anything!
Unreleased: Best Behavior, Ameriteen, or All is Well. Also, if these two songs she's put up for download count (even though they are technically released), DEFINITELY I've Loved You Since I Was 6. That one goes to my unbelievably long list of favorite songs ever, heheh. :P

...Sorry for being completely incapable of making a decision.

ewiermann

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • "Waste away the days..."
    • MSN Messenger - ewiermann@outlook.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »
Rinse: Superhero
BNN: A Thousand Miles
Harmonium: Who's to Say
H&T: This Time