Author Topic: The "I Don't Want To Be A Bride" music video should be released soon.  (Read 36077 times)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: The "I Don't Want To Be A Bride" music video should be released soon.
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 08:27:28 am »
It's so cool that they're allowing her to do videos. V really seems to be in a good place right now I'm so happy. She has released so much things a album, vinyl, an EP. Razor and Tie are awesome. I'm saying this because I'm supporting a lot of artists that just can get their albums out there, like Michelle Branch (I'm sure some of you know who she is, at least what/who she looks like  haha).

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 02:49:21 pm »
Vanessa, we're hanging here... 

;)

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:23 pm »
Vanessa, we're hanging here... 

Ditto! :)  ;)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 01:04:05 am »
Patience is a virtue, my friends.  :D V is wisely timing its release, I know it. Plus the longer we wait, the better it'll be.

SparksFly

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 11:07:36 am »
Is this still the next single?

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 11:26:55 am »
God knows. Vanessa is more interested in tweeting random stuff than promoting her own music.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2012, 11:53:13 am »
Wouldn't she be promoting once it's released? At least her website has been updated for the time being.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2012, 11:56:46 am »
Major promotion like TV, radio; yes. It doesn't hurt to inform your fans every now & then on what's going on though. Just a little tweet like "Bride video is currently being edited. Exciting times" would be enough.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 01:22:19 pm »
As much as I adore her tweets about random artists, everyday I update Twitter hoping for some Bride news. I have a hunch that it could be released on Valentine's Day, just to show that it represents love but not necessarily the institution of marriage.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 01:40:01 pm »
I think it's better to no expect anything than what she's already given us.  I don't mean this is a defeated, angry way, I just mean that we are only let down by our own expectations of people than the person herself.  If we accept who she is at face value or accept her as who she has presented herself to be, we'd all be more happy!  I mean this in all respects of life really.  Once you let go of expectations, you can more enjoy a person for who he or she really is.  That is why I just patiently wait, check the sites every day (or every few days, depending on what's going on) and ENJOY the fact that she is tweeting at all, and ENJOY the fact that she is giving me inspirations and new things to try and explore.  Thanks V!
~Sara~

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 03:23:43 pm »
I think it's better to no expect anything than what she's already given us.  I don't mean this is a defeated, angry way, I just mean that we are only let down by our own expectations of people than the person herself.  If we accept who she is at face value or accept her as who she has presented herself to be, we'd all be more happy!  I mean this in all respects of life really.  Once you let go of expectations, you can more enjoy a person for who he or she really is.  That is why I just patiently wait, check the sites every day (or every few days, depending on what's going on) and ENJOY the fact that she is tweeting at all, and ENJOY the fact that she is giving me inspirations and new things to try and explore.  Thanks V!
That made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dNkN_m9C4&feature=related

craft

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 04:37:52 pm »
We also have to remember that Nessa isn't on a huge label, and even if she was, labels don't do monster promotions for artists like Nessa. If you're Beyonce, Britney, GaGa, then yes, but we're lucky we get a video for Bride at all. If radio stations don't pick up Bride, what good's a music video?

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »
That made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dNkN_m9C4&feature=related

aww.  Yes it fits.  Although what she says and what I have said is easier said than done!  It's something I'm working on in my personal life  ;)
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 05:57:34 pm »
We also have to remember that Nessa isn't on a huge label, and even if she was, labels don't do monster promotions for artists like Nessa. If you're Beyonce, Britney, GaGa, then yes, but we're lucky we get a video for Bride at all. If radio stations don't pick up Bride, what good's a music video?

Exactly. It's coming soon, so we can keep ourselves busy with other artists etc in the meantime. She's coming (before winter ends, so it seems).

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 07:45:12 pm »
We already waited for almost 2 years for Rabbits. I guess few weeks won't hurt, right? Especially, if we really love V. ;D

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.