NESSAholics.com™
December 12, 2017, 06:00:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ellie Goulding  (Read 2555 times)
joey
Your true colors shown

josephherbert@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:23:59 am »

Ok. Didn't see a separate thread for her. But totes digging her album 'Halcyon'.

I'm not a fan of mainstream music sometimes solely cos it's "mainstream" and I hate myself for that. This album however, is an exception. I'm all over the place telling people how much I love it cos it's actually THAT good.

I never imagined myself liking electronic music. But it is AMAZING. I think the production is done tastefully without making it tooo pop-y. You should check her out.

"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...
sarab
You never thought it'd hurt so bad

Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:26:46 am »

maybe I should have given her more of a chance... my sister had gotten me the cd a while back but I gave one listen and donated it to goodwill.  I did not care of the electronica but she has a very pretty voice.

~Sara~
Arwen
I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 01:37:22 pm »

I love Ellie! You should definitely give her another chance, Sara! She is so talented. Check out this stripped down version of one of her songs she did on a rooftop:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-11-09-ellie-goulding-anything-could-happen-live-the-standard-hotel-acoustic-rooftop-video-watch#.UL5twml24fk

CelestialHorse
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 06:48:52 pm »

She's good yes, I was obsessed with the first album, kept playing it but seeing how a rapper took part in one of her newer songs made me dislike her a bit. I just dislike it when artists go down the rap/hip hop route.
Martin.
Keepin' secrets at midnight

Connected to a million stars and lights.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 07:29:33 am »

Her latest record, 'Halcyon', is so good. "Anything Could Happen" was one of my favourite tracks of 2012.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: