NESSAholics.com™
May 27, 2017, 03:41:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: House of Seven Swords (new song 1/12/2013) lyrics discussion  (Read 8248 times)
whitehouses81680
You aren't tryin'

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 07:08:13 pm »

THANK YOU!
pswik91
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 02:50:35 pm »

Does anybody else love how she arpeggiated the chords at the beginning of 7 swords? =) i like the feel of it.
KULPDOGG
You never thought it'd hurt so bad

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 11:51:12 am »

Does anybody else love how she arpeggiated the chords at the beginning of 7 swords? =) i like the feel of it.

yeah, the new beginning of this song is so lovely.

=) very awesome. I approve! I love it!

sarab
You never thought it'd hurt so bad

Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 08:09:47 pm »

Tonight she gave an explanation of the song (and it was my first time hearing it)
she said she wrote the song for her brother Edmund who recently graduated college and is now out in the world needing to navigate his own way and finding out who he is, his ethics and morals.  She said is does relate to the 7 of swords tarot card. 
As of right now I don't have any input on the lyrics but I'll get back to you when I can!  but i do think it's "strength and devotion gone without warning" I do remember that.  I remember thinking that is what happens when you are on your own for the first time and the safety net is gone.  You're off in the world fending for yourself and the sturdy hold you thought you had on your life gives way, forcing you to find a new path.

~Sara~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: