Author Topic: V is Married!  (Read 8808 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: V is Married!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 05:09:56 pm »
I swear I thought I saw her reply to Team Vanessa Carlton's tweet saying "Nope" meaning that she isn't Mrs. Vanessa Carlton. I don't know if she is married but that would be pretty awesome if she was! I'm still calling her Vanessa Carlton though if she did tie the knot.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:12:42 pm by pswik91 »

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 05:09:30 am »
So that would make them legally married? I think its so cool she choose Phoenix to do that, she's always said Arizona is like a second home for her.

NO.  it gives them the ability to GET married.  Depending on state laws (NY is 30 days) they have a certain amount of days to get married or they would have to get a new certificate.  It's one of the last steps a couple has to take before marriage.  Then the judge or clergy person has to sign the marriage license for them to be legally married.  she is NOT married.
~Sara~

tricia

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 06:55:31 am »
So that would make them legally married? I think its so cool she choose Phoenix to do that, she's always said Arizona is like a second home for her.

NO.  it gives them the ability to GET married.  Depending on state laws (NY is 30 days) they have a certain amount of days to get married or they would have to get a new certificate.  It's one of the last steps a couple has to take before marriage.  Then the judge or clergy person has to sign the marriage license for them to be legally married.  she is NOT married.

Yo Vanessa...I've done four weddings...give me a holler! ;)

That's absolutely right.  The first step to getting married is going to the county and getting a license.  The license then must be signed by a judge/clergy person/random chick who got ordained on the internet (that's me!) AND witnesses (it's two in Bexar County where I live).  Finally, the signed license must be returned to the county for the marraige to be valid.
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 07:27:58 pm »
It was confirmed at tonight's show that she IS NOT married just yet. She mentioned she was getting married officially next month.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 02:33:08 am »
Deer Tick have just posted this on Instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/hiQgpmqP46/

Isn't that a sweet picture, they both look so happy :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 01:15:56 pm »
Deer Tick have just posted this on Instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/hiQgpmqP46/

Isn't that a sweet picture, they both look so happy :)

ha! I just posted this to tweets.  nice pic, they look sweet. wedding soon i'm sure.  I hope we get at least ONE pic of their special day
~Sara~