Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215722 times)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 08:48:19 am »
i don't mind if we don't get patience as well. i've never felt like that song could belong to an album anyway. i thought it was just a message like "be patient, please. i'm working on a new album" hahah.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »
#8 Unlock the lock

should someone merge this topic with the other topic "new album--euphoria?" and change the name of that to Liberman?
~Sara~

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 04:43:17 pm »
Haha! I'm glad she replied to my IG question about which number it was.  Haha.  Liberman as of 5-20-14:
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 05:28:31 pm »
Haha! I'm glad she replied to my IG question about which number it was.  Haha.  Liberman as of 5-20-14:

great! now it's just "take it easy", "willows" and i hope "moneymaker".

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 05:30:10 pm »
#8 Unlock the lock

should someone merge this topic with the other topic "new album--euphoria?" and change the name of that to Liberman?

agreed!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 05:59:51 pm »
I doubt we'll ever see Moneymaker.   And I'm cool with that...what's the fuss about people wanting to hear that song so bad?  We only know title right?  We know nothing else of the song?  Really hope TIE is on the album as it was one of my favorite moments of her winter tour.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 07:49:45 am »
^Agreed on the Moneymaker point.

I cannot wait to hear a studio version of Willows. Am so stoked.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 10:11:26 am »
I doubt we'll ever see Moneymaker.   And I'm cool with that...what's the fuss about people wanting to hear that song so bad?  We only know title right?  We know nothing else of the song?  Really hope TIE is on the album as it was one of my favorite moments of her winter tour.

because it's kinda a rapper's song title hahah.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 02:22:11 pm »
4. Blue Pool

Yay only 1 & 2 remain.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 03:22:07 pm »
Cannot wait for this to come out. Blue Pools sounds like an awesome song and seeing as Hear The Bells was my fave song from Rabbits and it was also #4, I have high hopes. I also hope TIE is on the album!!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 06:05:16 pm »
Hear The Bells was track 5 on ROTR.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 06:43:21 pm »
Oh dang. I always think of it as #4 for some reason in my mind, haha. Still excited.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »
fuck :(, no moneymaker! but its ok, i still love you vanessa. can't waaaaait for this record!

i'm kinda hoping her last song-title-tweet will be something like "xxxx - (x) Liberman. next single. here's the single cover and a link for the song. music video is coming tomorrow + behind the scenes and the album is coming out next week. bye" and then i have a heart attack and die.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:05:02 pm by Fred_Saboya »

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 10:57:19 pm »
haha! exactly what i was thinking! haha, track 1 seems to always be first single with her lately..so many she will save track 1 for last and give single info?  i am digging the slow unraveling of this record. it's cute and im glad she has embraced social media in a way she never did before.

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 10:58:06 pm »
fuck :(, no moneymaker! but its ok, i still love you vanessa. can't waaaaait for this record!

i'm kinda hoping her last song-title-tweet will be something like "xxxx - (x) Liberman. next single. here's the single cover and a link for the song. music video is coming tomorrow + behind the scenes and the album is coming out next week. bye" and then i have a heart attack and die.

Lol i was just hoping for track title + single release date + album release date but i like your version much better hah