Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215754 times)

saphire

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2014, 02:53:05 am »
the link doesn't work anymore !!!
Can someone help and bring it back o.o
send me an PM or something.
PLEASE !!!!!!!!
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

williansouza908

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »
Send me an PM also please a link to download pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :'(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:59:20 pm by Liberman »

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2014, 02:48:51 pm »
The whole album? Yikes.
I really hope this don't leak all over internet half a year before release.
And I don't really know if I could fight the temptation of listening if it does.

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2014, 02:54:03 pm »
If this is real please PM me :-)

The album art looks dope as well.

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2014, 02:58:55 pm »
If this is real please PM me :-)

The album art looks dope as well.

Can you see the album art? Where?
I'm intrigued. I see nothing when press the link.

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2014, 03:03:43 pm »
Oh sorry hahaha.

Top right corner of this link:

http://www.freenewspos.com/en/latest/album%20countries/

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2014, 03:09:02 pm »
Oh sorry hahaha.

Top right corner of this link:

http://www.freenewspos.com/en/latest/album%20countries/

Ah, thanks. I don't think this is the album art. Or i hope it isn't:P A promo cover maybe?
An old paper background and a typewriter font don't do it for me:P

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2014, 03:46:32 pm »
Did anyone actually get this? If so could I please grab a link? :(
Also maybe we should keep this to the registered members only section...

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2014, 04:52:43 pm »
Hey, guys! I swear I cried all day 'cause I didn't get to download it :(  Link expired at the very beginning and my connection here sucks!
But I listened to it briefly before the audio went off! Nothing Where Something Used to be is definitely my favorite and it reminds me of Dear California in a slower, strange way <3
The youtube user sent me a message and said that someone told him to take it off of youtube not to prejudice Vanessa. He also said that he got it from a friend who knows Steve Osborne or an Australian guy or something. I don't know, his message was terribly written. Let me try to find it and I'll paste it here.
Has anyone got it???  :o :o :o :o Link please
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:14:02 pm by VTTM »
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

williansouza908

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2014, 05:34:34 pm »
Hey, guys! I swear I cried all day 'cause I didn't get to download it :(  Link expired at the very beginning and my connection here sucks!
But I listened to it briefly before the audio went off! Nothing Where Something Used to be is definitely my favorite and it reminds me of Dear California in a slower, strange way <3
The youtube user sent me a message and said that someone told him to take it off of youtube not to prejudice Vanessa. He also said that he got it from a friend who knows Steve Osborne or an Australian guy or something. I don't know, his message was terribly written. Let me try to find it and I'll paste it here.
Has anyone got it???  :o :o :o :o Link please

I swear I cried also all day also :'(

remixx

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2014, 06:28:28 pm »
so random and early! Link plz

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2014, 06:30:14 pm »
Some Twitter account that was made today tweeted me of the leak.  I have no clue how they found me unless they searched through tweets and found one i sent Vanessa weeks ago regarding Liberman.  I hope the album isnt leaked to publicly and can remain amoung fans who will still buy the album like we did with Rabbits.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

williansouza908

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2014, 06:49:08 pm »
I sent a message to him the video in the youtube and I received this message

Hears da thing: my mate who works in audio mixing in australia knows dis 1 guy who knows this other canadian guy who haz contact with the osborne, and apprntly let him have a listen. so he recorded the whole thin and he has it since august. when i told im im a fan of nessa he sent to me this wav file which is what i uploaded to youtube. he also said the plan was to go for a digital only release on itunes in the summer, at firts, but now they decidd to release the digital and phisical copy altogether in the fall.da 1st single is willows, but they maight go with take it easy instead.
A fella reached outta me and --kindly- asked me to remove the audio bcz it would affect vanessa, so thats why i decided to cut it out. i ask u please do the same.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:54:08 pm by Liberman »

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2014, 07:14:24 pm »

Hears da thing: my mate who works in audio mixing in australia knows dis 1 guy who knows this other canadian guy who haz contact with the osborne, and apprntly let him have a listen. so he recorded the whole thin and he has it since august. when i told im im a fan of nessa he sent to me this wav file which is what i uploaded to youtube. he also said the plan was to go for a digital only release on itunes in the summer, at firts, but now they decidd to release the digital and phisical copy altogether in the fall.da 1st single is willows, but they maight go with take it easy instead.
A fella reached outta me and --kindly- asked me to remove the audio bcz it would affect vanessa, so thats why i decided to cut it out. i ask u please do the same.

That's the exact same message the user sent me.
If only I had downloaded it I could think about not sharing it as he/she asked LOL So pissed at my internet connection!
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

williansouza908

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »

That's the exact same message the user sent me.
If only I had downloaded it I could think about not sharing it as he/she asked LOL So pissed at my internet connection!

I sent back a message asking to send the audio we'll see what happens