Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215870 times)

Alex0821

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2014, 10:57:25 pm »
holy crap, I don't check this site for ONE DAY and all of this happens.
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2014, 03:04:23 am »
If someone has it, could you please PM me! Thanks so much!!!!

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2014, 08:22:21 am »
I sent a message to him the video in the youtube and I received this message

Hears da thing: my mate who works in audio mixing in australia knows dis 1 guy who knows this other canadian guy who haz contact with the osborne, and apprntly let him have a listen. so he recorded the whole thin and he has it since august. when i told im im a fan of nessa he sent to me this wav file which is what i uploaded to youtube. he also said the plan was to go for a digital only release on itunes in the summer, at firts, but now they decidd to release the digital and phisical copy altogether in the fall.da 1st single is willows, but they maight go with take it easy instead.
A fella reached outta me and --kindly- asked me to remove the audio bcz it would affect vanessa, so thats why i decided to cut it out. i ask u please do the same.

So glad they changed their minds about releasing the record only digitally. Vanessa's albums deserve a proper release. I still hope for a Grammy nomination and hopefully win someday soon.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2014, 09:16:32 am »
I am of course going to buy it physically, but i'm not overjoyed with it meaning more delays. :(
The album will have been finished for so long by the time we actually get it. Still excited though!

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2014, 10:22:09 am »
I am of course going to buy it physically, but i'm not overjoyed with it meaning more delays. :(
The album will have been finished for so long by the time we actually get it. Still excited though!

Wishful thinking: Maybe album 6 will come out in 2016... :-)

I wish her turnarounds were faster... haha

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2014, 11:02:45 am »
WHAAAAAT I NEED IT

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2014, 11:51:00 am »
does anyone know the name of the youtube user who uploaded the video? i wanna try and talk to him.

williansouza908

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2014, 12:02:11 pm »
does anyone know the name of the youtube user who uploaded the video? i wanna try and talk to him.

Here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwCc36myxLSIT4ofpfOKC2Q

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2014, 12:19:10 pm »

thank you. but i cant seem to find where to send him a direct message haha. i posted it on the discussion page but i think thats not what i wanted to do.

williansouza908

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2014, 12:24:00 pm »

thank you. but i cant seem to find where to send him a direct message haha. i posted it on the discussion page but i think thats not what i wanted to do.

williansouza908

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2014, 12:38:04 pm »
HELLO KULPDOGG

Publish willows blue pool and ancension to us because Liberman already leaked

Alex0821

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2014, 12:41:27 pm »
You guys are so thirsty...
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »
Ugh, can't believe I missed it by a freaking day!  :'(

Another 6 to 12 months to wait then...
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

williansouza908

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2014, 03:14:50 pm »

Here fred saboya in the twitter https://twitter.com/WpngWillow?lang=pt

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2014, 05:27:01 pm »
I just cannot believe this! It makes me effing cry that I didn't run and downloaded the audio from the video :'(
It's so hard being a fan of Vanessa... We're pretty much always in the dark when it comes to info - except for casual cryptic messages which will only make sense when we no longer need them and furniture photos. We always have to wait so much for like 10 songs maximum and 2 video singles only.
Why don't people who have the chance to interview her never actually ask what her fans want to know? Like whatever happened to some songs we know exist but never got out, not even as bonus tracks? And will we ever listen to them? Why isn't there at least one live DVD out? Not a single full professional recording! There are so many smaller artists who've got more than 2 live projects while we have to be ok with bootlegs.
I'm sorry for all this, it's just that her work means so much to me and I get very emotional.
But I really can't help feeling that there are things she could do for us fans and she doesn't. It makes me sad. Many of you may have already been to several of her concerts, but truth is I haven't and the chances of me flying from Brazil to the USA are really thin. That's why an official DVD is so called for, to begin with.
Woah, I let out a lot of things. I simply don't have anyone to talk to about Vanessa.
On the other hand, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Liberman widely leaked because it could make them want to release it sooner. Just look at what happened to Madonna, for example.
I think we deserve a little anticipated release as a gift for always having to wait so much.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:31:08 pm by VTTM »
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'