Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 216815 times)

SparksFly

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2015, 11:02:23 pm »
I missed a lot too. Can someone pretty please PM me?

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2015, 11:15:39 pm »
If anyone has this please PM me. I will of course still buy it when it comes out.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2015, 11:22:19 pm »
If anyone has this please PM me. I will of course still buy it when it comes out.

Even if no one wants to share, I would like to know if anyone actually listened to it? Or is this a false alarm?

saphire

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2015, 12:23:12 am »
Even if no one wants to share, I would like to know if anyone actually listened to it? Or is this a false alarm?

I think no one here has the album or did even listen to it. Otherwise it would have been shared somehow I think. All we had was this Youtube-Video that was online one day and had sound for like an hour until the sound got cut out and a few comments below the vid that have been pretty random and without specific content about the songs. That's it.

Think we have to go on waiting  :(
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:02 am »
holy crap, I don't check this site for ONE DAY and all of this happens.

right????  well, I for one am glad I didn't get the temptation to download.  I want to experience this album as purely new when it comes out, whenever that may be.  I haven't even listened to any of my own recordings so that they will be fresh.
~Sara~

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2015, 09:51:43 am »
Oh my goodness. I havent checked this forum in forever. I feel bad the album leaked but for the lucky few who heard it, I hope it sounded fantastic. People need to relax...stop asking Kulp for the leak and stop asking in general. You will hear the album when its released. And for goodness sakes Vanessa is having a baby which is a HUGE deal. She is a person with a husband and a baby. She isnt just a musician, she has a life so give her time to enjoy being a mother and be patient for the music.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

williansouza908

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2015, 03:04:01 pm »
Liberman leaked again that sad not being able to hear again the password does not work :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ohr6XfabAk

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2015, 11:24:10 pm »
I think this is a new low for some people. It's just a sleezy move on some people's parts to release an artist's album without their permission before official announcements were made.  I really wish people would respect V's privacy and wishes to release the album at a later date, I mean she went through a lot the past couple years, just give her time to enjoy her new family and life.  It just really upsets me that people would go to lengths to spam the album all over the Internet and claim they will "buy" a lot of copies when it comes out.  Everyone needs to have"patience," in due time she will release the album or she won't. As true fans we should stick by her side and wait it out.

saphire

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2015, 12:47:37 am »
Liberman leaked again that sad not being able to hear again the password does not work Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ohr6XfabAk

Sorry Liberman. But this sounds like a classic fake some one put up. Don't think this is the real "Liberman" at all ;)
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2015, 05:01:27 am »
V responded to my tweet and said that the album is not leaked and whatever people think they have, they don't.  So, rest easy phantom friends :)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2015, 07:46:44 am »
Well... people hear have heard it so I guess she just doesn't know that it did leak. Either that or, those people lied...

coyote_revolver

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2015, 08:58:37 am »
Wow, I missed a lot!  wonder if those leaks were real...

Waiting for V's albums is always a test for my patience xD but this time around I'm really curious about the artwork; I've always liked that Vanessa still talkes the time to create meaningful sleeve jackets and CD art, unlike most of her contemporaries.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2015, 04:27:59 pm »
I said the album is great (from the 80 percent live versions we've heard) lol and I got like 10 DMs asking for the album.
I haven't heard it.  I don't think anyone has.  Haha, just like V said.

I can't wait to buy 48494 copies like I've been doing for 13 years. And showwsssssss.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2015, 04:37:10 pm »
Haha @ Kulp...probably devastated!
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2015, 10:11:56 am »
I definitely listened to something, and I'm pretty sure it WAS what is supposed to be Liberman.
What I think Vanessa could have meant is that she might have or will still make some changes to it, so what has leaked is, in fact, not Liberman after all.
Besides, what happened to this?

I am not the only one with those songs, and no, I will not release them, you can stop emailing me now. thank you.

If this is true, and I think we can all trust a member such as KULPDOGG, the album DID leak and more than a few people have it. Only they won't share it.
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'