Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215730 times)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2015, 03:42:36 am »
Yes I see things exactly like you do! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one attached to the "real thing" when it comes to music.

I hope the deluxe version (according to the tweet about the live bonus tracks there will be one) will be physical too! but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that, it's very unlikely though.

williansouza908

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2015, 03:09:44 pm »
Can you guys believe the album will (/is supposed to) be out in 4 months? Wow it's been so long and suddenly it feels so close. Can't can't wait. The fall is my favorite time of the year and as some of you already pointed out it very well fits the new record. When do you guys think we can expect a first single? Also do you think we'll get a physical version of the album? Seriously I wouldn't stand it if it doesn't get a physical release aka a proper release.

Hello ROTR August or September can have a single :)

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2015, 08:57:48 pm »
I'm trying not to listen to any of the songs because I don't want to spoil the experience. I listened to practically all the released songs from Rabbits on the Run before it came out. Regret it a little. (;
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2015, 09:49:31 pm »
ok so this guy for sure has the record, i've contacted him and he told be to be patient haha. i guess he has something to do with "Dine Alone Records".
he also said somewhere that "Nothing Where Something Used To Be" is one of his favorites (i guess it was on Vanessa's instagram video with the song).

but here's what i wanted to share haha:
https://instagram.com/p/3sCUB3ICsH/

well im not sure if he really is involved with the release of Liberman (think he does though), but i dont think he would say "its coming" if he didnt know
haha.

just so we can get a bit crazier ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:53:54 pm by Fred_Saboya »

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2015, 03:58:37 am »
ok so this guy for sure has the record, i've contacted him and he told be to be patient haha. i guess he has something to do with "Dine Alone Records".
he also said somewhere that "Nothing Where Something Used To Be" is one of his favorites (i guess it was on Vanessa's instagram video with the song).

well im not sure if he really is involved with the release of Liberman (think he does though), but i dont think he would say "its coming" if he didnt know
haha.

he's not affiliated with the record company. he actually used to be one of vanessa's pr people a long time ago, so they're friends now.. he knows her personally, but i honestly don't think anything will come from it, just leave him alone, mike's a cool guy, but he won't share anything early if he even has it at all. (which I don't think he does) :-p

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2015, 07:33:10 am »
I'm trying not to listen to any of the songs because I don't want to spoil the experience. I listened to practically all the released songs from Rabbits on the Run before it came out. Regret it a little. (;

I feel the same way.. I have only listened to the new songs in concert, which I recorded but I have only listened to a handful of times afterwards.  Since I had ROTR songs so early, it was almost like I was "done" listening to the record before it was even out! (when I say "done" what I mean is that I usually get a new record and listen to only that fore months.. then I will listen to it less as time goes on.. then my ipod goes to shuffle until I get a new album I obsess about!) 
acoustic version of the songs would be great, as always, the stripped down and live versions are my favorite, even though the new stuff has neat sound
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2015, 08:48:42 am »

haha.

he's not affiliated with the record company. he actually used to be one of vanessa's pr people a long time ago, so they're friends now.. he knows her personally, but i honestly don't think anything will come from it, just leave him alone, mike's a cool guy, but he won't share anything early if he even has it at all. (which I don't think he does) :-p

im not trying to make him share anything. my point is that he said something's coming.

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2015, 09:49:19 am »

haha.

That's a cool picture!

Anyways, I wonder if it means that Take it Easy will be the single???

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2015, 09:52:25 am »

I feel the same way.. I have only listened to the new songs in concert, which I recorded but I have only listened to a handful of times afterwards.  Since I had ROTR songs so early, it was almost like I was "done" listening to the record before it was even out! (when I say "done" what I mean is that I usually get a new record and listen to only that fore months.. then I will listen to it less as time goes on.. then my ipod goes to shuffle until I get a new album I obsess about!)  
acoustic version of the songs would be great, as always, the stripped down and live versions are my favorite, even though the new stuff has neat sound

You guys are definitely disciplined! I tried, especially when we got the clips of River and Blue Pool, but I couldn't resist listening.

I'm hoping that the live recordings will make the songs feel like 'new'. I'm the same way as you Sara! I usually listen to the same things until I get almost 'tired' of them.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:12:47 am by coldyoungheart »

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2015, 02:53:00 pm »

I feel the same way.. I have only listened to the new songs in concert, which I recorded but I have only listened to a handful of times afterwards.  Since I had ROTR songs so early, it was almost like I was "done" listening to the record before it was even out! (when I say "done" what I mean is that I usually get a new record and listen to only that fore months.. then I will listen to it less as time goes on.. then my ipod goes to shuffle until I get a new album I obsess about!)  

You guys are definitely disciplined! I tried, especially when we got the clips of River and Blue Pool, but I couldn't resist listening.

I'm hoping that the live recordings will make the songs feel like 'new'. I'm the same way as you Sara! I usually listen to the same things until I get almost 'tired' of them.

it helps that Florence and the Machine just came out with a new one!  Plus My Morning Jacket has a new album out too I haven't gotten it yet. 
~Sara~

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2015, 12:31:41 pm »
Since we're a little off topic, I must admit I haven't listened to Vanessa in a while. I've got a lot of new music to listen to and I'm kinda waiting for stuff to start again with Liberman so I can get back into it!

I think it will make me appreciate it even more! (even though I've heard all the new songs live or through YouTube) And I'll definitely be around for the tour in the Fall! It gets me excited just to write about it haha!  ;D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2015, 09:07:18 pm »
That photo he posted almost looks like a photo from her 2007 show at the roxy when stevie joined her on stage lmfao
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2015, 10:24:15 pm »

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2015, 12:26:08 pm »
So she posted something about something new and something blue happening this Monday with her new record label. I'm assuming Blue Pool is being released as a single :)))

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:33 pm »
@VanessaCarlton: Monday - something new, something blue...from @vanessacarlton and @dinealonemusic https://t.co/GMto2b3O8i

SOUNDS SOOO GOOD! oh fuck, my heart's so happy right now hahah
so blue pool is being released on monday!