Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215759 times)

MrMoon

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2015, 04:22:46 pm »
well, hopefully moneymaker and patience will be on the deluxe.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2015, 05:39:11 pm »
I think I may have a problem; I've probably listened to this song about 50 times so far today. It's just perfect! The piano at the beginning, the "kaleidoscope" ending, her voice, the lyrics. At first I thought it was too short but I actually like songs better that leave you wanting more instead of dragging on too long. Lieberman is going to rock.

Anyone else already picturing the music video in their head? I hope she's actually making one!

Alex0821

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2015, 06:38:06 pm »
The piano intro is everything. It's so delicate and haunting and tantalizing. I can't wait to learn to play it.

The song itself - particularly the vocal melody - sounds like a sea shanty to me, like if KT Tunstall's "Shanty of the Whale" had an instrumental.

And the entire last minute sounds like an Enya interlude. Such a rich sound, with the wandering piano line and the soft humming and everything.

Altogether a really beautiful, peaceful, fascinating song.
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 16, 2015, 01:09:07 am »
Beautiful song. Magical, haunting, dreamy and beautiful are the words that come to mind to describe it. I feel the same kind of emotions I do when I listen to Hear the bells. But I might like this one even better! This album is gonna be amazing. Probably my favorite which seems kind of impossible given how much I love Rabbits and Harmonium (and also Heroes!).

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 16, 2015, 08:50:52 am »
I think I may have a problem; I've probably listened to this song about 50 times so far today. It's just perfect! The piano at the beginning, the "kaleidoscope" ending, her voice, the lyrics. At first I thought it was too short but I actually like songs better that leave you wanting more instead of dragging on too long. Lieberman is going to rock.

Anyone else already picturing the music video in their head? I hope she's actually making one!

you have no problem, youre just a Nessaholic ;D. 67 and counting here haha

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 16, 2015, 12:14:24 pm »
Does this mean there will be songs we are unaware of on the album? Or are the songs on this EP part of the 10 song album?

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 16, 2015, 06:12:46 pm »
Do you think Operator is the song about "the lady who lives in a lighthouse" that she wrote right after ROTR came out? Would love to hear it :-).

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 16, 2015, 06:44:07 pm »
Oh my god, I hadn't even thought about the video! I guess we'll be getting one though, since it's a single. Especially since they just posted the Blue Pool audio on her Youtube channel and they added 'Audio only' on the title. I'm assuming it's because we'll get a video and they don't want people to confuse both vids.

The ROTR era videos were fantastic, so I can't wait to see what Vanessa decides to do with her Liberman videos!

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2015, 05:24:06 am »
Do you think Operator is the song about "the lady who lives in a lighthouse" that she wrote right after ROTR came out? Would love to hear it :-).

I don't remember that.... link?

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2015, 05:51:24 am »

I can't find a link but it was a radio interview with a man... not the NPR interview... but it was very similar

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 18, 2015, 03:03:37 pm »

I can't find a link but it was a radio interview with a man... not the NPR interview... but it was very similar

here it is http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=13191.0

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: June 18, 2015, 07:33:56 pm »

here it is http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=13191.0

thanks!
until we find out what this song is, I added it to the song list. :)

Manny

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2015, 08:33:08 pm »
I'm assuming it's because we'll get a video and they don't want people to confuse both vids.
She said it won't be the lead single of Liberman

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2015, 10:43:47 am »
I'm assuming it's because we'll get a video and they don't want people to confuse both vids.
She said it won't be the lead single of Liberman

I just saw your tweet! D: I wonder what will be the lead single then.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: June 24, 2015, 08:40:48 am »
I may have spent a good half an hour looking for the Blue EP not realizing she said JULY 24th.  :(
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...