Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215111 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2015, 09:23:21 am »
Wow.  Was not expecting that with Take It Easy.  I really like when V experiments.  I like the song a lot.  Also glad we can finally put the Moneymaker/Operator thirst to rest lol.  It's a beautiful song.  Hopefully the EP will be available on Amazon MP3 on Friday since I dont mess with iTunes ha-ha
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2015, 09:28:52 am »
Hopefully the EP will be available on Amazon MP3 on Friday since I dont mess with iTunes ha-ha

Yeah, itunes suckssssssss!!! It will probably be up on Google Play & Amazon Music as well, although it seems to be US-only for now...  :-\
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

darren1711

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2015, 09:46:10 am »
Hopefully it will be available to buy internationally, if not Friday then soon.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2015, 11:03:03 am »
Operator = Moneymaker!!!

But seriously am loving this song. It's... It's reminiscent of early Vanessa "Demo" tape stuff!
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2015, 11:11:53 am »
Holy shit I'm in love with Take it Easy and Operator. Especially Operator, wow somehow just what I was picturing.

coyote_revolver

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2015, 11:34:15 am »
But seriously am loving this song. It's... It's reminiscent of early Vanessa "Demo" tape stuff!

I though that too!  The song is so cool, I wonder how the studio version is going to sound like.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2015, 12:18:08 pm »

I though that too!  The song is so cool, I wonder how the studio version is going to sound like.

Theres a preview of that on her instagram

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2015, 12:24:13 pm »
I love the songs! Cant believe its actually happening! Nothing where something used to be is definitely my favorite so far! Operator is great too. Sounds a lot likr take it easy in the beggining. Same chords i guess.

Pushglow

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2015, 12:43:01 pm »
To be honest, I was a little bit scared that her new music would be softer because of her pregnancy and baby. Well... I was wrong :o

Sharing the love below. It contains the 4 tracks directly downloaded from Soundcloud (as usual, it's only 128 kbps) and they are nicely tagged.
https://mega.co.nz/#!uAwVUY7C!yr3HFbato6PsQIj1ElhogqDe2Jho2IouEZ56Z_5BVf4

3 months to go!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2015, 01:55:47 pm »
Haven't posted in ages! Glad to see there are still active nessaholics on the board! Take it Easy is AMAZING. Haven't listened to Operator yet but can't wait! Loving this new direction Vanessa is taking her music in!

Update: Operator is beyond awesome. This album is going to be truly amazing
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:59:57 pm by itsthefiveofus »

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

initially_yours

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • My official site
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2015, 04:03:47 pm »
"Operator" has some great pop melodies (I can't stop listening to it -- so catchy!). Am I the only who thinks this would explode as a single?
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2015, 08:34:10 pm »
I love Operator! So happy we finally have Moneymaker! It was well worth the wait and I agree that it sounds like early demo stuff! The lyrics "leave your house for a home" are my favorite but the whole song is brilliant lyrically.

The Take It Easy studio version was shocking after being so used to the live version! The light synth is breathtaking though and I love the gentle fade in and the little "hey" she does. Her voice is beautiful on this and I love the haunting backing vocals. Also the beat reminds me of Brandon Flowers' song "Jilted Lover and Broken Hearts." (still waiting for them to do a collab one day).

Anyway, how does she keep managing to get even better? I didn't think anything could top ROTR but I think Liberman will!

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2015, 11:26:48 am »
I'm so glad that "moneymaker" won't just be a big black question mark for the rest of our lives lol.

The EP is FANTASTIC. I do miss the live intro to Take it Easy, but both the live version and the studio version are gorgeous. Operator is AMAZING. I can't stop listening to it either!

I can't wait for this album sknlfkdmlkfd.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2015, 03:13:51 pm »
I am absolutely in love with Take it Easy even more than when she plays it live.  The overall character of the songs is just amplified and it makes me feel all tingly inside =))))

saphire

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2015, 02:35:51 pm »
It's a little sad that we can't download it in europe -.- !
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on