Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 216812 times)

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Liberman
« Reply #585 on: December 03, 2015, 02:30:59 pm »
I don't think this has been shared, but there's a nice long video interview here:
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/singer-songwriter-vanessa-carlton-liberman-tour/562686c099ec6d62c7000376

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #586 on: December 07, 2015, 07:35:00 am »
I don't think this has been shared, but there's a nice long video interview here:
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/singer-songwriter-vanessa-carlton-liberman-tour/562686c099ec6d62c7000376

this is nice.  a long interview, we rarely get these it seems.. at least not on video.  but I wonder if this was the beginnings of her not wanting to share so much on twitter.. they pulled a lot of quotes and stuff from twitter/instagram and she said something to the effect of "wow I share a lot"
I miss her on twitter :( but I totally get it.  I see myself on my phone way too much.  not as present in the current moment with my child. I definitely dont' want to be that family that's always on their phones and not talking to each other
~Sara~

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 07, 2015, 09:21:35 am »
That's such a great interview. @sarab, you're right, these types of interviews with Vanessa don't come along too often so they're really nice to see. Vanessa is always super eloquent. I love hearing her talk about her music. And she was so adorable when she was talking about Sid! You can tell how happy she makes her.

She looked great, too. I love the shirt she was wearing!

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 16, 2015, 10:36:10 am »
According to V's newsletter, her Nashville show(December 17th) is going to be filmed. This is really exciting! I really hope the show will be available for purchase.

It's funny because with Taylor Swift's 1989 tour movie being released soon, I was thinking about how amazing it would be to have one of Vanessa's shows/tours filmed!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 16, 2015, 11:56:23 am »
This recording better be in HD and available on Blu-Ray!! Otherwise, no buy!  :P
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 16, 2015, 08:11:46 pm »
BluRay or no buy? LOL....alright then.  I'm fine with a DVD. People are too much....

I'll be so happy to have a concert film to purchase no matter the format from V...this tour is beautiful.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

private-radio

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 17, 2015, 03:55:32 am »
YES !!! At Last !!!
I remember that a DVD was also expected many years ago during the Heroes and Thieves tour. They filmed the show and interviewed many fans.
I don't know why this project finally did not go through!
Hope it will be different this time!
We should go, go...

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 17, 2015, 11:50:17 am »
BluRay or no buy? LOL....alright then.  I'm fine with a DVD. People are too much....

It's 2015, we should expect the best for our Vanessa so a Blu-ray makes sense. If it's a DVD, I guess I'll buy it but I'll be super pissed about the quality. I'm willing to pay $40 for a Blu-ray though, I don't care about its price.
Ghisy

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 17, 2015, 12:36:54 pm »
I'm still so bitter that H and T video never came to light! The Haunted Club tour was perfection and I remember being at that show. Can't wait to have a physical copy of this tour though!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #594 on: December 18, 2015, 05:33:24 am »
it also looks like the Watson twins will be with her.. which is what she posted would be a dream.. them singing back up.  I thought that some back up singers would be fantastic for her, then she posted that, and now they will be at her show, and recorded!  I know that skye did some back up but I could barely hear him.  I don't know if it's because I was front row so the speakers with the bass was right in my face so I couldn't hear him, his mic was turned way down, or it was supposed to be that way..
~Sara~

MrMoon

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 18, 2015, 11:39:33 pm »
nashville show was amazing!

also she said they were recording an ep that night. we'll see how it goes. i want the whole show recording. i loved the soundscapes she and skye created. i loved the featured extra players for the set. it'd be cool if she could do this more often.

fantastical

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 22, 2015, 11:07:04 am »
Sorry if this has been asked before and answered but did she thank us Nessaholics in the booklet this time around? Cause with Rabbits she forgot and there was an uproar and she felt guilty/embarrassed and quickly adressed us on Twitter.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:00:15 am by fantastical »

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 23, 2015, 09:48:55 am »
@fantastical, yes she does thank us:

Ghisy

fantastical

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 01, 2016, 08:07:33 am »
^ Sweet. I guess it's not really necessary to adress us specifically. Basicly all the true fans she has are Nessaholics.

EduardoWillio

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 27, 2016, 12:38:39 am »
And the version remix of nothing something used to be appears in the cd liberman label caroline somebody has the cd and knows about that
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:02:25 pm by EduardoWillio »