Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread  (Read 477826 times)

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1530 on: December 23, 2003, 12:34:41 pm »
Quote from: "neos"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "Tia"

I used to love B*Witched and I used to do that dance all the time. LOL!

And the C'est La Vie one...and all the others...lol...

Hell, who didn't!? They were the BEST! Especially c'est la vie, i remember fake irish dancing at my year 6 disco! hahahaha

OMG! That was the year I was in England!! I have the clip recorded somewhere! I used to do the dance too! *hides head in shame*LMAO  LOL!

they have been to my school before they were "big".

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1531 on: December 23, 2003, 12:35:47 pm »
Quote from: "pianoguy88"
they have been to my school before they were "big".

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! 8)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Layla

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1532 on: December 23, 2003, 12:45:22 pm »
haha can't believe you're talkin about B*Witched! Brings back memories  :lol:

I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1533 on: December 23, 2003, 12:46:26 pm »
Quote from: "Layla"
Brings back memories  :lol:

Sure does... :razz:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

LimeTwister

Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1534 on: December 23, 2003, 01:35:36 pm »
they didn't make it too big here..

I got 2 of their CD's...and I liked them...but i never saw the whole video for c'est la vie and I never saw any other video they made...but i heard the music...I saw them on Nick...and heard them on Bring it on...and when c'est la vie they were on talk shows..but thats about all the success they had here...

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1535 on: December 23, 2003, 02:33:09 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
I'm a lightweight dear! Everyone drinks too much here- so we all die young, but hey watcha gonna do about it!?  :wink: I know someone my age who doesn't get even mildy drunk until about 5 Bacardi Breezers, lmao.

That is so bizzare.  If I ever come to England and you are drinking I am going to freak.

You're 16!!!!

Its so funny (and kinda sweet, lol) that you think its a big deal. I can have sex, play the lottery and most importantly buy scrap metal (yay! i can build a new home! lmao)- so i think i can drink! Everyone goes out on friday nights here underage and just sits in pubs. LOL, it really just isn't a big deal- I'm sure most British people on here would say the same.

P.S come to England regardless!!! lol
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1536 on: December 23, 2003, 03:40:09 pm »
This is another one, we were doing the B*Witched 'Rollercoaster' dance, LMAO so much fun.

BWITCHED! ooooh they were my favorite when i was in 7th grade. all the girls in my school sang C'est La Vie and had the cd :-P the other day Nikki and I were shopping and Rollercoaster came on...it was so weird! I hadn't heard it in years.

*sidebar: Rosie, i'm loving the sig lyrics, i put cannonball and volcano on all my mix cds!*

mellsbells12

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - luvabugg12
    • View Profile
awwww
« Reply #1537 on: December 23, 2003, 07:20:55 pm »
B*witched...my friend from ireland always danced to that..good times

ROSIE= WAYYY TOO CUTE!! haha, i love your pictures darling, looks like you have so much fun .. i need to find myself fun like that!

<3 mells

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1538 on: December 23, 2003, 11:16:13 pm »
I'm a lightweight dear! Everyone drinks too much here- so we all die young, but hey watcha gonna do about it!?  :wink: I know someone my age who doesn't get even mildy drunk until about 5 Bacardi Breezers, lmao.

That is so bizzare.  If I ever come to England and you are drinking I am going to freak.

You're 16!!!!

Its so funny (and kinda sweet, lol) that you think its a big deal. I can have sex, play the lottery and most importantly buy scrap metal (yay! i can build a new home! lmao)- so i think i can drink! Everyone goes out on friday nights here underage and just sits in pubs. LOL, it really just isn't a big deal- I'm sure most British people on here would say the same.

Legally in the UK if you have parental permission you can drink from the age of 5.

You're 16!!!!

Legally in the UK if you have parental permission you can drink from the age of 5.

It's true, yeah.  Most ppl my age drink and go to pubs cause the legal age for some pubs is 14

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1539 on: December 24, 2003, 09:06:52 am »

Yeah, you have to realize, i come from an American culture where alcohol is seen as a "bad thing(tm)".  It's considered a vise and not something for children.

So even when I logially don't agree with those notions, they are still part of my ingrained psychology.

So the idea of little Rosie sitting at a pub on a friday night is just weird!  You're a youngin! Youngin's don't need to drink!  I have friends who are 24 who still can't drink responsibly ;)

Plus, in the US the nice thing about bars is if I go to a bar and start talking to some chick, I KNOW she is atleast 21.  Because these days, in the US, 16 year olds dress and try to act like 22 year olds and 28 year olds try to dress and act like 22 year olds, so it's frickin impossible to tell how old a girl is anymore.  Last thing I would need is to go into an English bar and accidentally hit on a 16 year old ;)
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1540 on: December 24, 2003, 09:46:06 am »

Yeah, you have to realize, i come from an American culture where alcohol is seen as a "bad thing(tm)".  It's considered a vise and not something for children.

So even when I logially don't agree with those notions, they are still part of my ingrained psychology.

So the idea of little Rosie sitting at a pub on a friday night is just weird!  You're a youngin! Youngin's don't need to drink!  I have friends who are 24 who still can't drink responsibly ;)

Plus, in the US the nice thing about bars is if I go to a bar and start talking to some chick, I KNOW she is atleast 21.  Because these days, in the US, 16 year olds dress and try to act like 22 year olds and 28 year olds try to dress and act like 22 year olds, so it's frickin impossible to tell how old a girl is anymore.  Last thing I would need is to go into an English bar and accidentally hit on a 16 year old ;)

Yeah, i know what you mean. But i mean, whats wrong with 18 year olds? 19? 20? I don't see why 21 makes a difference.

In many European countries,  its introduced from a very young age. In France its just normal to have a glass of wine with your meal even when you're tiny (ghis, you know i'm right- lol)- its just an integrated part of society, and that way you know your limits and its not a big deal to you- so when you finally are old enough to go out without your parents and drink- you know how much is sensible, and you don't think "I'm going to get totally smashed!!" lol.

And despite those pictures, i do know how to drink sensibly- and thats mainly because its never been seen as a big deal and that my parents taught me my limits. That 24 year old can't drink responsibly because he's only legally been allowed to drink for 3 years!! LOL.

And more importantly, nor me or any of my friends think of it as the only way to have fun. Hell, we get up to all sorts of mischief when stone cold sober!! Lol, but sometimes there is nothing nicer than a good ol' malibu and coke....HAHA

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1541 on: December 24, 2003, 10:00:15 am »

In many European countries,  its introduced from a very young age. In France its just normal to have a glass of wine with your meal even when you're tiny (ghis, you know i'm right- lol)- its just an integrated part of society

hahahaha
I never drank wine, I just think it doesn't taste good :P
I'm not sure about kids having a glass of wine in France though...hmmm...
I know I don't drink, or very very few (like twice a year, dang, I'm already done for this year! haha).
Alcohol tends to make me sleepy. And I can only drink light stuff, like something with juice.
I know, I'm a wimp! haha
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1542 on: December 25, 2003, 09:56:21 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"

In many European countries,  its introduced from a very young age. In France its just normal to have a glass of wine with your meal even when you're tiny (ghis, you know i'm right- lol)- its just an integrated part of society

hahahaha
I never drank wine, I just think it doesn't taste good :P
I'm not sure about kids having a glass of wine in France though...hmmm...
I know I don't drink, or very very few (like twice a year, dang, I'm already done for this year! haha).
Alcohol tends to make me sleepy. And I can only drink light stuff, like something with juice.
I know, I'm a wimp! haha

Lmao, well you are very unfrench- we all know that! When me bro went on the French Exchange he was offered it all the time! The legal age is 14 there, am i right?

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1543 on: December 25, 2003, 10:00:09 am »
Quote from: "Tia"

I used to love B*Witched and I used to do that dance all the time. LOL!

And the C'est La Vie one...and all the others...lol...

Hell, who didn't!? They were the BEST! Especially c'est la vie, i remember fake irish dancing at my year 6 disco! hahahaha

Haha, I saw them live at some Nick Show when I was way younger. My firsy concert. They were actually pretty good. I also saw Blaque, LFO, Nick Cannon and Leslie Carter.  :razz:
Joe

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1544 on: December 25, 2003, 11:04:40 am »
Lmao, well you are very unfrench- we all know that! When me bro went on the French Exchange he was offered it all the time! The legal age is 14 there, am i right?

Well, the legal age to drink here is 18.
Of course, everybody drinks before they're 18, whatcha gonna do...lol
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic