Author Topic: I don't really like cats do you?  (Read 2823 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
I don't really like cats do you?
« on: June 02, 2003, 04:15:26 pm »
I have a cat name "bubbles" and I was petting her and she bit my nose...she can be nice now and then but usually she isn't...does anyone feel this way also?
Adnama

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 04:16:47 pm »
*whispers* you spelled your name wrong....hehe

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 04:17:45 pm »
i don't like cats really. they're cute and all, but just plain mean.

Amanda

LimeTwister

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 04:22:23 pm »
cats are wonderful, mine is so funny, and cute....they are smart too, they know when to sense stuff that pisses them off.  It is amazing how well they can sense assholes (thats when they bite them).

Jamielee

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Heavenly6star6
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 04:25:09 pm »
I am skured of cats! My friend has this,like, 30 pound cat and she holds him out to me to hold and I about pass out! I think this fear comes from this satanic cat I had as a child.........

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 04:47:15 pm »
Quote from: "Jamielee"
I am skured of cats! My friend has this,like, 30 pound cat and she holds him out to me to hold and I about pass out! I think this fear comes from this satanic cat I had as a child.........

A satanic cat? lol...

i have like 15 cats running around  :? some of 'em are wicked cool, the others can be a pain in the ass.
Starbuck is mai waifu

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 10:02:52 pm »
i hate cats!!!!!!!

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
well
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 10:37:37 pm »
Cats can be totally stupid compared to dogs but I have 2 cats. The 1st thinks it's a human. I swear it acts like a monkey. The other is super sweet. So sweet that she went off and got pregnant! Damn! Anywho I have 4 baby kittens and 1 still doesn't have a home.

Oh brother....

The whole locking thread thing because u spell something funny is GAY by the way! Is this the english club fan site or Vanessa fan site. Can you say Nazi?
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Re: well
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2003, 05:23:35 am »
Quote from: "Alecs"

The whole locking thread thing because u spell something funny is GAY by the way! Is this the english club fan site or Vanessa fan site. Can you say Nazi?

Yes.  Nazi.  That was fun.

If you dont like it, leave.  No one wants to listen to you whine.

And i like cats.  I have 2.  I love them dearly.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
cool
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2003, 05:23:01 pm »
great to hear about your opinions on cats. Bubbles is a lazy cat. oh well, oh and Tiger Baby I didn't spell my name wrong...I spelled it backwards...I tend to do that sometimes and my friends call me Adnama some times...haha I like it.  :wink: so don't worry about it.  
Amanda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

MeechNess

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
hmm
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2003, 10:30:43 pm »
I have 4 cats.... One of them, Dusty, is a little brat and goes in and out of the house often.. Another cat, the only male cat has the most girlish annoying meow I've ever heard and the only thing he cleans is his umm.. crotch.. another, Shammy(short for Shammoo), is a really fat cat that can actually catch chipmunks!! She's a sweety but she's quite lazy, unless she wants to hunt... then, there's Twilight(we've had her for 12 years so we didn't name her because of Nessa's song..).. She is the most annoying cat!! She stays inside all the time.. She sleeps on my bed all the time, she leaves a handful of fur on my bed evertime she gets up, when she's out of my room and my doors closed, she wants in and starts pawing at the door and meowing like a maniac.... and, recently, she's started doing her business in my room, I don't mean puking, I don't mean peeing... yeah, I mean the other nasty thing... So, that is why I hate that cat... I love almost all other cats though...