Author Topic: Canadians rock my world!!!  (Read 6041 times)

topher8467

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 330591060
    • AOL Instant Messenger - narruc67
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Author0804
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/author0804
    • Email
Canadians rock my world!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2003, 02:24:47 pm »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Quote from: "topher8467"
Todd, you're the only one making a big deal out of it. Although it's hard to know if that's your real opinion, or if you're just trying to piss off the world, as your signature states.

You see, no one can really tell if you truly have an opinion or if it's merely just another attempt to start an argument. You've lost a lot of credibility, therefore, no one really knows what you're actual opinions are.

Christopher

I think he has made is opinions quite clear. And maybe you should try to examine what he means by his sig. Pay attention! You missed something!

Why is it hard to know his real opinions? If he is playing devil's advocate, he has been doing it consistantly.

Ehhh.... why do I bother? Your post boils down to the same "you are dumb, and ignorant too" message echoed above by others. Try actually discussing his points. If you have to resort to ad homniem, then you don't have any buisness entering a discussion such as this.

The clarity of the opinions are not in question. As for the sig, it's not rocket science. Between his sig and his comments, it's overly apparent what is going on.

The goal of my post was to address whether those were his real opinions. Will, your comment indicates that he's just playing devil's advocate, which would seem to suggest that they are not his true opinions.

I don't use terms such as "dumb" and "ignorant" in a mature discussion. This is not a case of ad homniem, as you put it, but rather a case of trying to find out if this is the way he really feels, or if he's simply just blowing smoke.

Finally, if you feel so strongly about the lack of logical communication in this thread, then may I suggest you are the one with no business entering the discussion.

Christopher
Ti Amo Michelle!

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Canadians rock my world!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2003, 03:14:38 pm »
The goal of my post was to address whether those were his real opinions. Will, your comment indicates that he's just playing devil's advocate, which would seem to suggest that they are not his true opinions.

Yet again, your reading comprehension needs major work. I never made that claim. Quite the opposite. Reread my previous statement.

I don't use terms such as "dumb" and "ignorant" in a mature discussion. This is not a case of ad homniem, as you put it, but rather a case of trying to find out if this is the way he really feels, or if he's simply just blowing smoke.

You did not explicitly say that. But you echo the sentiment that has carried throughout the thread. He never said anything to make us doubt that what he presented in this thread are his actual opinions, nor has any previous comment he has made that I have read differed from his ideology presented in this thread.

So why do you say that his statements don't echo his true beliefs? Because no civilized person can hold his beliefs, of course. :wink:

And yes, I am making an assumption on this one. Flame me if you wish.

Finally, if you feel so strongly about the lack of logical communication in this thread, then may I suggest you are the one with no business entering the discussion.

Burned.  :wink:
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne