Author Topic: Hard Rock Academy  (Read 1686 times)

1vcfan

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amb0431
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cocoa_covered_nut
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hard Rock Academy
« on: August 05, 2003, 05:59:17 pm »
So, as some of you know, I had the chance this week to meet O*Town and hang with them at this vocall/dancing camp.

At first I wasn't that excited, because they aren't exactly my 'cup of tea.' But all these other girls there were so hyper, it was crazy. I thought O*Town was gonna be this typical pop boy-band group, so I wasn't really that psyched for it.

So when they came to the workshop, they talked to us for a while about the industry and stuff and it was pretty cool, but I still thought they were gonna be all stuck up and stuff...I thought they were putting on an act.

But when the meet and greet thing came, they were totally cool! They actually listened to what you had to say, and looked interested. And they were really cool about signing stuff...I got two pics signed fromall of them and I got pics taken with each one of them, a pic with me and the whole group. And lots of candids.

I was talking to Ashley, the blonde one, and we actually put his arm around me and walked with me while we were talking...it was awesome.

But all in all, besides the dancing we had to do, (which I absolutly suck at) it was a great day, andn I'm looking forward for the rest of the week at the academy.

One thing I've learned through all of it so far: I should never dance, even if I'm broke without a job. I would proabaly get shot.

That's all. Thanks for listening.  :D
-Alex

Oh, and I'll post all the pics I took later on when they get developed. Would someone be so kind as to host them for me?

drumpad

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Hard Rock Academy
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 09:22:56 pm »
sounded fun :)
 ---"poot slap, poot slap, dawg with that thump"

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Hard Rock Academy
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 07:00:50 am »
Cool! Even though O'Town really doesn't hmm.... (what to say?) I don't like them, but anyway, sounds cool! Lucky! I wish Vanessa did a meet and greet around my town.
Joe