Author Topic: Avril Lavigne  (Read 101636 times)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2007, 07:41:10 pm »
Quote from: "clamicas"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Lg7OOgMzI

the video is just as bad as the song, was she trying to make a britney-like coreography with the catholic-school outfit?well, that only works for britney...avril dancing coreographed videos, just seems wrong...
just a bad shallow song...maybe she should have sticked to chantal's ballads

8O

I don't know why anything ever shocks me.  I should be un-shockable by now.   :lol:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

unsungmelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbrokenxshardx
    • View Profile
    • http://www.icified.livejournal.com/
    • Email
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2007, 09:18:52 pm »
The song sucks and the video is even worse. I think I burned my eyes off in the process of watching it.

dA - LJ

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2007, 09:31:45 pm »
it made me laugh, I think its cute. :)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2007, 06:31:39 am »
^made me laugh as well,but I didn't find it cute, it's just a bad song... anyone else notice the resemblance with?

Oh Mickey, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Mickey! Hey, hey, hey Mickey!

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2007, 10:42:52 am »
She's a married woman now. Why is she making teenybopper vids like this?.  shes trying to fill in the marketing void of britneys music currently.  this song could've been writeen by a 7th grader... :?

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2007, 02:25:32 pm »
I think everyone here is being pretty hard on her, she's a musician and they have all kinds of styles and tastes. I like this song, and I'm sure she will have many other songs that will appeal to everyone on the CD. I never really liked complicated, and I couldn't stand sk8er boi, but there were other songs I loved so much on the CD. Give her some credit, she's amazing. I think she kicks ass like The Donnas.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Promiscious-boy

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Barmy-For-Music@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Perfectlyin
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2007, 11:08:24 pm »
She reminded me Nelly this day..

Nelly Furtado also changed her style to be part of US CHART and things like that..... But she didn't want to be a Britney... she sort of wanted to sound like PUSSYCAT DOLLS, maybe Beyonce

Ahahha..

Avril sucks trying to be the Canadian Britney version

I love this Aussiebrit... 50% from Australia, and 50% from United Kingdom

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2007, 11:42:07 pm »
Avril Lavigne will never be Britney Spears, that girl/terrible mother, is a psycho. She's the perfect example of the kind of woman who should not be allowed to bear children.

Manda

• View Profile
I WON!!! I GET TO SEE AVRIL LAVIGNE!
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2007, 03:47:09 pm »
I need ONE guest to come with me, 18+ for reservations by tomorrow. The taping is on March 7th!
Okay so I joined this fan club "Crossbonez" to see what day her cd was released because of course it didn't say on the god damn website anywhere.
I got this e-mail for the first 200 people to reply with info about themselves and how much of a fan they would choose you to go to a private taping

Congratulations!

Yahoo! Music and RCA Records have chosen you and a
guest to attend an exclusive taping of Avril Lavigne
for Nissan Live Sets On Yahoo! Music.

When: March 5, 2007, 7pm taping (doors close at
6:30pm)
Where: The Nissan Live Sets stage, Los Angeles, CA

I'm so excited, I can't believe it!!!

They chose 200 people...why me? I don't know!

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2007, 04:10:29 pm »
:D  :D  :D  OMG! congrats!!!!! I wish I could go but... I live in NH and not 18+ but oh well... YAY for U!!!!  :D  :D  :D

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2007, 04:14:04 pm »
congratz! I'm sure you will have people paying to go with you as your guest :lol:

I saw her live a while ago here in brazil and I didn't like how she was live, it wasn't a good show and I was a bit disappointed. maybe she was a bit shy with the big crowd , I don't know...maybe in a more intimate venue she'll put on a nice show. have fun :)

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2007, 04:17:38 pm »
I don't think she was that great live either, only vanessa carlton hands down. :) but it will be fun, and I get to dress up, I love dressing up!

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2007, 04:18:20 pm »
wow thats awesome!!! :D
congrats

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2007, 04:24:59 pm »
omg I wanna go.. but of course its in LA darnit. I never drive in LA & my mom is already planning to take off work if I get tickets to american idol so she wont drive me there & my dad hates driving in LA. the only way i'd be able to go is if we met up somewhere, but i dont want you to go through any trouble. hope you find someone!

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2007, 05:01:04 pm »
well, manda I think you and laura should go together, I'm sure laura could take a bus or something.two nessaholics there would be cool.

Quote from: "Manda"
but it will be fun, and I get to dress up, I love dressing up!

please don't dress up as an avril clone,I'm sure there will be 198 people like that already :lol: