Author Topic: Evanescence  (Read 237828 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #690 on: October 14, 2003, 08:43:20 pm »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
ive been trying to get it on kiis... but everytime i call JoJo he's like "i cant right now, but i'd LOVE to hear it later!" he's always so busy he doesnt have time. they didnt pick up Going Under either...

Well they are a top40 station so that can be expected. Keep pushing him on that MI though  :wink:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #691 on: October 14, 2003, 08:45:54 pm »
Quote from: "GJenkins05"
ive been trying to get it on kiis... but everytime i call JoJo he's like "i cant right now, but i'd LOVE to hear it later!" he's always so busy he doesnt have time. they didnt pick up Going Under either...

Well they are a top40 station so that can be expected. Keep pushing him on that MI though  :wink:

hehe... trust me! i am! jojo's gonna get sick of me by the time i'm done with pushing that song...  :)  :twisted:  :)
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #692 on: October 14, 2003, 08:49:16 pm »

hehe... trust me! i am! jojo's gonna get sick of me by the time i'm done with pushing that song...  :)  :twisted:  :)

Maybe we both will have to call and push sometime heh  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #693 on: October 14, 2003, 08:51:05 pm »

Maybe we both will have to call and push sometime heh  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

yes!! we should call him together!!!
bombard him with Ev fans! then he'll have to listen!   :twisted:  :twisted:

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Evanescence
« Reply #694 on: October 14, 2003, 08:53:41 pm »
does he actually have the CD yet?
I'm not sure if its actually been sent out to radio yet.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #695 on: October 14, 2003, 08:54:50 pm »

The pop radio world will be owned by Evanescence for EVAR! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :wink:  :wink:  :D  :D

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #696 on: October 14, 2003, 09:01:40 pm »
Quote from: "blackvulture"
does he actually have the CD yet?
I'm not sure if its actually been sent out to radio yet.

hmm... i dont know if kiis has gotten it yet, and if they have jojo didnt know it. cause when i told him about it he didnt even know it was a single let alone have heard it yet. i was like "have you heard about Ev's new single?" and he said "Going Under?" and i said "no..." and he said "then what?" so yeah... he had no idea.

The pop radio world will be by Evanescence for EVAR! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :wink:  :wink:  :D  :D

BWHAHAHAHAHA....
*kidnapps radio staff and forces them to listen to My Immortal*

Lucy-san

Evanescence
« Reply #697 on: October 19, 2003, 09:35:39 pm »
its official my lyrical this year is to my immortal

yayayay! so happy :D

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #698 on: October 31, 2003, 05:52:54 pm »
i think its about time this thread was bumped! lol.

oh! Amy inspired my costume this year, lol

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Evanescence
« Reply #699 on: November 01, 2003, 06:07:01 am »
I am getting their CD very soon, I can't wait!
Joe

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Evanescence
« Reply #700 on: November 04, 2003, 04:07:04 am »
Hmm if KiisFM plays the same as most stations, which I highly think they would.

Your gonna have to push it on the music director not the night show DJ. So whoever is doing an airshift normally between 1-7 PM sometime in there, that's who you need to request it too, and then you'll much up your odds of hearing it.

ALSO:

What is this I hear about BM leaving in the middle of the tour for no reason? They just said it on the radio...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Evanescence
« Reply #701 on: November 04, 2003, 10:10:46 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
What is this I hear about BM leaving in the middle of the tour for no reason? They just said it on the radio...

** Official NESSAholics.com stance **
Ben is not currently on tour with the band for the UK dates due to professional and personal committments. His position in the band beyond the end of the Fallen tour is not yet decided, however the band have no plans to stop playing or recording, and the third single will be released later this month.
** END **

As you know a lot of the VC fans are also huge Evanescence fans.  I've seen what can evolve around the speculation of Ben and what happened on the Ev Boards so i want to avoid that here if at all possible.

-katia <3
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #702 on: November 04, 2003, 04:11:26 pm »

Your gonna have to push it on the music director not the night show DJ. So whoever is doing an airshift normally between 1-7 PM sometime in there, that's who you need to request it too, and then you'll much up your odds of hearing it.

no... but at kiis, trust me, jojo has alot of pull! i think he gets their highest ratings, and he gets songs he likes on kiis allll the time.
he's the one who got kiis to play "bring me to life" in the first place! i think he could do the same thing with "my immortal" too! so if he likes the song... he will push it. i think he will, jojo has good taste!

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Evanescence
« Reply #703 on: November 05, 2003, 07:35:18 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"

no... but at kiis, trust me, jojo has alot of pull! i think he gets their highest ratings, and he gets songs he likes on kiis allll the time.
he's the one who got kiis to play "bring me to life" in the first place! i think he could do the same thing with "my immortal" too! so if he likes the song... he will push it. i think he will, jojo has good taste!

Tell him to play LP "NUMB" hehehehe

*bows to Katia*

:happybirthday:

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #704 on: November 06, 2003, 03:36:15 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"

Tell him to play LP "NUMB" hehehehe

*bows to Katia*

:happybirthday:

lol, maybe that could be song that would fit on kiis... cause it sounds alot like "in the end" and they played the hell outta that one.