Author Topic: Interesting day, yesterday...  (Read 3869 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Interesting day, yesterday...
« on: October 04, 2003, 11:28:31 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko's live journal"

I have meet the biggest whining, bitchy, annoying, stupid, anti-fun, lazy, rudest, spoiled - female ever!

In first period PE were playing tennis...okay, it's me, I am a senior, but I failed so I graduate next year...and a ton of freshman.

Tennis is an easy sport for the most part, especially when your not professional people hitting it as fast as possible.

Were playing guy/girl against guy/girl. So me and a girl that supposivly hates me, (and she doesn't even know me, because she is a freshman) are on a team, and were playing against a preppy girl and a guy who's limping.

I bend over to grab a ball that rolled over to me, and that girl on the other teams says "WHY DID YOU PAINT YOUR FINGER NAILS BLACK ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING?" and I said no, my new excuss for being gothic is, religion. ha! So she says nothing and then says "ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER ME BOY" and I said, "do you not listen, I said RELIGION! And she said, well I think your just gay, loser! And so I said, if you think I'm gay your wrong, but I know for a fact your a bitch. And you need to shut the hell up, because I didn't ask you why your wearing a white shirt, to me you look pretty gay in a white shirt, do you get it now, it makes no difference!

We start to play, and it gets to be love-30 in favor of my team...The other team rarly moved...We won the first game, and switched sides of the court...And it was our serve...As we were switching sides, I walked past the net on the same side as the other guy on the other team, and the girls did the same on the opposite side...And my partner yells out, LEAVE MY PARTNER ALONE HE IS NOT GAY! And this is coming from a girl who supposivly hates me! So then about 30 seconds later, that spoiled bitch says "Sorry for being a butt, but that just really looks gay, and I think you are." I just gave her a dirty look.

The girl on my team served, and we scored. And then this girl walks up to the girl on the other team and just starts talking to her, and she doesn't stop.

So my teammate hits the ball thinking she'll stop talking to her when we serve, but she doesn't. And she just keeps talking and talking, and my teammate, yells "CHICO!" that is the coaches nickname, and he looks over and sees her talking and he yells her name, and yells that she had better start playing...So she does start standing there, but she is still talking to her friend, and not REALLY playing at all.

Then comes the whinning---She just suddanly cries out, "Why don't we just tell him you guys won" we were playing a tournoment, "I don't wanna play tennis, it's so stupid, it's boring me, I wanna play soccer, I'm more of a soccer person...I'd rather run laps around this court than play tennis, this is so boring, why can't we just say you guys won, come on, I don't wanna play."

No exageration, she kept whinning like that for the next 5 minutes...Then the coach said it was time to go get changed, and we had to remember our scores and remember who we were playing so we could continue monday...And she started whinning again saying "Why can't we just tell him you guys won!?!" On and on she went while we put our rackets up, and put our tennis balls in the bin. Then when he let us go, I hear the whinning bitch talking to another girl saying, "Look at that guys finger nails he is sooooo gay!"

I turned around and said, "You know what, for all you know I could have some kind of disease, and I have to put medicine on my finger nails and it just so happened it was black, well I don't have a disease, but you need to think before being a bitch, you annoying and you could easily hurt someone's feelings if they really were sick!"

Ohhhh she stayed quiet!

[DM]

http://www.livejournal.com/users/danielmarko/

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 12:03:40 pm »
WOAH!!!

great day he!!

u are rigth she is a bitch

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 12:15:53 pm »
grrr what a bitch, i hate when ppl make those kind of assumptions... seriously i woulda slapped her.. well maybe not but thats unbelievably rude.  <3 ya dm! way to stand up for urself!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 12:16:04 pm »
Well I'm always right...haha just kidding of course!

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 12:17:20 pm »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
Well I'm always right...haha just kidding of course!

course u are :wink:  hehe

*is sitting here with dye in her hair*
Gina

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 12:17:24 pm »
Quote from: "NYnessaholicGina"
grrr what a bitch, i hate when ppl make those kind of assumptions... seriously i woulda slapped her.. well maybe not but thats unbelievably rude.  <3 ya dm! way to stand up for urself!

Yeah I was thinking that...If she were a guy, I'd have punched her/him haha!

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 12:20:55 pm »
yeah... good thing u didnt lol woulda gotten in some huge ass trouble for hittin a girl.  i gotta go rinse this outta my hair. later darlin!
Gina

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 12:25:05 pm »
okay...I should be online at 8:00 at that time I'll be downloading Staind on Kimmel, and after that finishes I'll be on AIM....so it might be 9:30 or soo...

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 12:32:42 pm »
I would have started the whole PMS thing, and other forbidden subjects.

tylor

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 12:34:09 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I would have started the whole PMS thing, and other forbidden subjects.

tylor

Yeah, haha!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 12:57:42 pm »
just so you know, unless it is completely deserved, as in your case, any mention of a girl on PMS and the chance of you getting bitch slapped is about 75%. for future reference  :wink:

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 01:02:24 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
just so you know, unless it is completely deserved, as in your case, any mention of a girl on PMS and the chance of you getting bitch slapped is about 75%. for future reference  :wink:

She wouldn't hit me, cause she knows most everyone else would get mad at her...muhahahah

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 01:06:11 pm »
is she one of those girls who thinks she's God's gift to the universe but everyone really hates her? those can be the most painfully obnoxious girls. There are plenty in my school, and there are plenty who have a death wish for them

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 01:27:35 pm »
Yeah, basically, she has some friends sadly...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2003, 01:48:05 pm »
wow. what a bitch, i hate people like that! thank god theres no one that rude in my school... we have a few, but theyre not that bad.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"