Author Topic: What Do you think about this?  (Read 4533 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
What Do you think about this?
« on: December 09, 2003, 03:40:59 pm »
I want to know what you think of this.

There's a boy at school who is mentally ill, and it is because his mother was a druggy, and so was his dad. He was adopted and is a senior in school.

I was just amazed at how low this one kid went. The mentally ill boy, "Brian" went into the bathroom and these two kids ACTUALLY FOLLOWED HIM IN THERE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM WHILE HE USED THE RESTROOM!

And this one kid said, "...You butt ugly penis!"

And Brian came stomping out of the restroom and he looked so angry when he walked by where me and my friends were eating lunch. I said "what did they say to you Brian," as he walked by and he just muttered, "You don't even wanna know what they called me!"

I didn't get the full story until I asked a girl who it was and what they said, but once I did, I said, (because I didn't know the kid, except she told me his name was Scott) "You best tell him next time you see him, if he ever says a fucking thing like that again, I will pound his ass into the ground. I cannot believe ANYONE could do that no matter who you are."

I mean, I'm not a stuck up kid or anything, but that is just NOT RIGHT!

For real, if I see who that kid is, and he is doing anything to Brian again, his ass will regret it. I was even telling a kid before, I have 17 days before I turn 17, that means I can get into one or two more good fights before then. And I don't honestly give a shit about getting suspended, because pretty much when they find out why that kids face is smashed in, I think I'll get a minimal punishment. And really, I havn't been suspended once this year...Which is a record, and so, I have time.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 05:36:50 pm »
That's messed up.

We have a group of kids kinda like that at our school...The "special kids" ummm yeah, and I don't really see people making fun of them like that at our school.

Some people are just rude...

Do something about it-don't fight because frankly I think fighting is stupid, and it will just get YOU in trouble. And it's not going to make things better. Maybe the kid will just get suspended for a day or so but then he's back making fun of the kid. Just say "Hey man, don't do that" talk to the guy first.

If this keeps going on with the same kids making fun of him, go to the office or tell a teacher you trust, and maybe they can do something about it. Or tell another teacher. Sometimes that doesn't help tho, I know...if it doesn't, ask the kid who get's made fun of if he want's to hang with you guys. Just think of other suggestions other than fighting the asshole who made fun of him.

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 07:01:10 pm »
wow. That's mean. There is a kid in my grade who is kinda...I hate to use the word mental but there is no other way of saying it....he's really really smart but people always make fun of him and stuff. I don't know why they would though. They think it's funny because when you asked him his age he would like count with his fingers and stuff. I don't think it's funny,ya know? But people are just mean. Be careful if you're going to fight....last year these 2 boys fought and one had to go to juvi and he can't come back. So be careful. Don't kick anyone in their throat.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 08:50:39 pm »
Well 17 is the limit, that's when you get juvy. Which of course I don't want, that's why I was talking about how many days I have.

Telling a teacher really won't help. I was shocked he was going to the restroom alone, because he normally has his assitant take him, and also to prevent anyone from messing with him.

I believe I know who this kid is too, and he is definatly deserving of a good beating. And I'm more than happy to give it too him. Besides I wouldn't mind getting supended and making christmas break longer, I really need a good break, and right now I should be doing research for my BIG PROJEKT (yes with a k) due next week.

I had a horrid day dealing with people too, this kid in 3rd period kept making racial comments about the black girl in the class. (In my area it's rather redneck, and this kid is a redneck, and the rednecks seem to still be on the racist trail. And there arn't alot of black people.)

Anyways, I thought he was always joking with her, but we got talking about it online tonight and she told me that he does that to every black person in the school that he sees. And so I'm preparing for tomorrow when I will tell off that kid first thing he says to her.

And then that same kid and his little friends where calling this girl in the class a "FREAK!" (She dresses for her religion, she's a jesus lover or whatever, and she has stuff that reflects her faith.) And I could not believe it, then he and his little posse went of on me, and it was sooo stupid.

They'll get their due.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 09:05:25 pm »
Daniel, I think you're a wonderful person to be standing up for people who don't have a lot on their side.  But what kind of example would you be setting for Brian if you kicked the ass of his bully?  It would be even worse if he started to threaten other people physically, it might be construed as "the retarded kid got violent" and then he might have to leave school.  Yeah it's unfair that this had to happen to him, and it happens to people like him every day.  It's great you want to watch out for him and others who are ostricized for being different.  The only thing evil needs to prevail is for good men to stand around and do nothing.  Though I don't think that fighting, no matter how minimal the punishment, is the right way of going about it.

*gets off soapbox, goes back to writing papers*
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 09:30:06 pm »
Oh yeah definatly. He was gone that's the only reason the threats were being whipped out.

Once people learn to stop being rude, I won't beat them. 16 days.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 09:43:08 pm »
Seriously, don't fight him. The asshole is just gonna be back making fun of the kid again...just think of other suggestions...

Wow i'm sounding like my Government teacher...giving all this advice. Scary, lol.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 09:56:34 pm »
thats cool that your gonna "smash their faces in" or whatever, I have cousins who are mentally ill, and if anyone ever hurt them in any way I would react the same way towards the person who hurt them.
you go!
 :twisted:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 10:04:46 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Seriously, don't fight him. The asshole is just gonna be back making fun of the kid again...just think of other suggestions...

Wow i'm sounding like my Government teacher...giving all this advice. Scary, lol.

:twisted: Too bad, it's gonna happen, the best wish for that kid, is that he quits now. Besides, I've been wanting to get in one last good fight in before the big 17, this is my chance, and I'll be doing good at the same time, trust me though, once he gets his punishment from me, he won't make fun of anyone EVER again.  :D

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2003, 10:35:17 pm »
that's really messed up.. damn teenagers. (sry to make a joke during the situation but it's true.. grrr)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 09:48:19 am »
....people just suck....
fighting isnt cool.

people who are about my age or older and are immature are just sad and pathetic people who if they havent grown up now, they probally never will.

sorry, but its true.
you cant fix those people even though you wish you could.
just make them aware of how immature they are,maybe you can open their forever closed eyes.... hopefully it wont have to go as far as fighting, and if it does, then they are just an ignorant fool.

Layla

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 10:35:59 am »
8O that's evil! I don't understand how they can treat people like that, I couldn't if i tried!

I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 04:02:57 pm »
Yeah, I found out who the kid was, indeed I thought it might have been him. Stupid little freshman. This is like the worst group of freshman I've seen too. And there was about 3 times as many as we normally get...

I didn't fight him...

But I decided he does it again, and I will, that is if it's before dec. 26. He is mucho smaller than me, an easy victory! haha

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2003, 04:32:45 pm »
dm, i know how you feel. exactly how you feel in fact. there is a mentally handicapped girl in my school, and if i wanted to beat up everyone who made fun of her i'd be in more fights than there are days of the year. but really, it's not going to stop anything, no matter how much you say it will. I mean, he might stop saying something, but someone else will probably take his place....people can be ignorant, and beating them up isn't the way to change their minds. next time he says something just yell at him in front of everyone, make him look like the ignorant freshman he is. it might not change his mind, but other people might see how dumb he is being, and not eg him on. The only reason he's doing it is because he wants a reaction from his friends, and if he doesn't get one, he'll most likely stop.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2003, 05:10:38 pm »
Yeah, most everyone gets along with him though...His assistant is usually with him, and that prevents people from being mean either way...