Author Topic: Harmonium(New Album Title) Release Date Moved to June...  (Read 21346 times)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Harmonium(New Album Title) Release Date Moved to June...
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2003, 04:29:13 pm »
what are you people talking about?????
who ever said that 'Swindler' or 'Birdie' were sopposed to be on the new CD????????????

:?  :roll:
wasn't swindler already on a cd?
and birdie is maD old

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2003, 04:50:43 pm »
hmmmm, very interesting stuff.  I'm wicked excited for everything, the new single, new songs, new tour, etc.  And remember, all good things come to  those who wait.  

As far as which songs got booted, I believe "Floats" was the duet with Neil Young, I don't know if she would cut that since she was so excited about it, but then again there's always that good ol' B side!  

Kulp, she mentioned once or twice that she was considering brining back "Swindler" for VC2 with a brass section.  She was still experimenting with some stuff back in April 2003.  

I'll cry if she bumps CLV or Papa, but personally I like them live and acoustic so if they make room for completely new stuff I won't cry for too long. :wink:
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2003, 05:01:49 pm »
Quote from: "Alecs"
Quote from: "divasteph"
ya know - i trust VC - by the way it is "her album" so i trust her to put what feels right for her on this album including the songs, titles, cover, art, images, etc - she is the creative genius and she is doing what is best for her - she is listening to herself - if she hadn't done that from the start she would still be dancing and we would have no songs and she would be unhappy - so thanks vanessa for being true to yourself and letting us come along for the ride (no pun intended)

Hopefully she IS listening to herself and not so much listening to Stephan...

*agrees*

Amanda

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2003, 09:44:50 pm »
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
ya know - i trust VC - by the way it is "her album" so i trust her to put what feels right for her on this album including the songs, titles, cover, art, images, etc - she is the creative genius and she is doing what is best for her - she is listening to herself - if she hadn't done that from the start she would still be dancing and we would have no songs and she would be unhappy - so thanks vanessa for being true to yourself and letting us come along for the ride (no pun intended)

*agrees*

Amanda

i agree too.

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2003, 09:54:33 pm »
Quote from: "AFallingStar"

*agrees*

Amanda

i agree too.

Well if she agrees with Stephan on any level then she must be "listening" to herself and to what she wants right?

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Alecs

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2003, 10:21:53 pm »
Quote from: "pianoguy88"

*agrees*

Amanda

i agree too.

Well if she agrees with Stephan on any level then she must be "listening" to herself and to what she wants right?

not really...
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2003, 12:26:57 am »
Quote from: "pianoguy88"

*agrees*

Amanda

i agree too.

not really...

Well if Vanessa is happy with the end result then so am I.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2003, 06:45:45 am »
oooooo *is so excited*!!!!!! i can't wait! i'm hoping that C'est La Vie and Birdie will make it....however i won't be really depressed because it's not like we've never heard them before, you know? but it would be awesome to hear them in a finished version.

As for the dvd taping, i think that even if some of the songs that she played got booted off, they'll still keep them as an incentive for people to buy it. kind of like Coldplay did with Moses, they could use it as "never before heard songs." even though we have heard them before...i'm sure there are plenty of fans who haven't, you know?

anyways, i don't really care what she does with the cd, i think that vanessa has a good sense of the direction she wants to go in, and i'm just excited to see what it is!!!

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2003, 06:46:46 am »
that's what i am trying to say - she is too picky and too in control of her stuff to not put what she wants on the album - and if she likes it - then that's the best thing for all of us because it is her stuff....

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2003, 03:53:53 pm »
proofread!!!!! sorry about that it still is a little confusing

I Will bet swindler will be take off, not she. I bet it will not be papa or C’est la vie. swindler is the oldest one that i think would be on their, AmeriTeen is way too new she just premiered it and just made it in February or march. i think that if birdie is on their witch I HIGHY doubt it was going to be on their will be on their I bet the ones that are not going' to be on their is going to be swindler and birdie
defiantly not any of the songs that she played at the show I REALY HOPE NOT AFTERGLOW i love that song!!
Peace
-S

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2003, 04:37:06 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"

I Will bet swindler will be take off, not she. I bet it will not be papa or C’est la vie. swindler is the oldest one that i think would be on their, AmeriTeen is way too new she just premiered it and just made it in February or march. i think that if birdie is on their witch I HIGHY doubt it was going to be on their will be on their I bet the ones that are not going' to be on their is going to be swindler and birdie
defiantly not any of the songs that she played at the show I REALY HOPE NOT AFTERGLOW i love that song!!

Please talk in English.
Joe

LimeTwister

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2003, 04:49:29 pm »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Quote from: "blueglove"

Please talk in English.

can't.stop.laughing!

LifelessPie

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RoxyTatyy+22
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2003, 07:27:23 pm »
E HEHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEHE HARMONIUM HARMONIUM *dies+revives again* HARMONIUM! *falls over*
"How you gon' say, that I remind you, a yo jeep?!"

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2003, 07:45:58 pm »
Quote from: "LifelessPie"
E HEHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEHE HARMONIUM HARMONIUM *dies+revives again* HARMONIUM! *falls over*

wow

lol

Amanda

irice22

Yay!
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2003, 10:00:24 am »
Oh I am so excited! Now I know there are two songs good enough to be released as first singles!