I love both of them
1 (7.7%)
I haven't seen Everwood yet
3 (23.1%)
Neither
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 29, 2003, 03:43:47 pm

Author Topic: 7th Heaven vs. Everwood  (Read 4076 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« on: December 29, 2003, 03:43:47 pm »
Yes another tv show poll, hehe.

I love both of them...I can't decide. 7th Heaven has always been one of my all time fave shows (even if lately it's been getting kinda weird) and I think Everwood is a fresh new show that has a great cast and just an overall great show, so I picked I love both of them.  :)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 03:46:22 pm »
7th heaven!!! lol Me and my dad watch that every night at 7. lol
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 04:23:21 pm »
Ive been watching 7th Heaven for years... yeah, it's not the best show, but it's really cute!!!
I've ran into David Gallagher (Simon) a couple of times at a club, and wow... he's really cute in person! and Barry Watson (Matt) was one of the first celebs I met. I ran into him randomly and  I was such a dork and star struck, but he was really sweet about it! I cried when I heard about his cancer... but thankfully he's ok now!!
I've watched Everwood a few times, and it's good, I just like 7th Heaven more!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

sayyouwould

• View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 04:28:20 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
Ive been watching 7th Heaven for years... yeah, it's not the best show, but it's really cute!!!
I've ran into David Gallagher (Simon) a couple of times at a club, and wow... he's really cute in person! and Barry Watson (Matt) was one of the first celebs I met. I ran into him randomly and  I was such a dork and star struck, but he was really sweet about it! I cried when I heard about his cancer... but thankfully he's ok now!!

:o I'm speachless you've met them!! I have an ity bity crush on Barry!!!!  :oops:  lol

One Girl Army

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - skagirl62487
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - civilwarwriter24
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 04:53:44 pm »
I love Everwood! I never could stand 7th Heaven.  It just bothers me, probably because there's like 10 kids in the family!  :wink: Everwood is the best show ever.
"We are made to bleed
And scab and heal and bleed again
And turn every scar into a joke
We are made to fight
And f**k and talk and fight again
And sit around
And laugh until we choke"
-Ani DiFranco

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 04:57:43 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

:o I'm speachless you've met them!! I have an ity bity crush on Barry!!!!  :oops:  lol

I didnt really meet David... just waved and smiled in a noisy club, lol. But with Barry it was funny! Cause I saw him outside this store my dad and I were in years ago. I thought it was him... but I was so shocked I wasnt sure it was. The store owner was nice enough to go outside and check for me... lol. He was like "Are you Barry Watson from 7th Heaven?" and he said "Yes". And the guy was like "I think you have a fan inside." and pointed at me. He smiled and came inside and gave me a hug and asked me what my name is and how I was and stuff. I got his autograph too. Lol, at that point in my life I had only met like 5 celebs... So I was incredibly star struck!!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

sayyouwould

• View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 04:59:37 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

I didnt really meet David... just waved and smiled in a noisy club, lol. But with Barry it was funny! Cause I saw him outside this store my dad and I were in years ago. I thought it was him... but I was so shocked I wasnt sure it was. The store owner was nice enough to go outside and check for me... lol. He was like "Are you Barry Watson from 7th Heaven?" and he said "Yes". And the guy was like "I think you have a fan inside." and pointed at me. He smiled and came inside and gave me a hug and asked me what my name is and how I was and stuff. I got his autograph too. Lol, at that point in my life I had only met like 5 celebs... So I was incredibly star struck!!

omg that's awesome!!! only 5 stars...I've only met one...Doris Roberts...she was sooooooo sweet!! lol

I  :heart: barry even more now. :D

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2003, 05:24:22 pm »
i used to LOVE 7th heaven but then everyone grew up and it's kinda really weird now.. everwood's the shiznit  :lol:

ahhhh!

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2003, 06:14:19 pm »
i used to be in love with 7th Heaven. But alas, I have grown out of that show. I just think it's been around for so long they don't know what to do with the characters anymore. But i loooooove Everwood, even though there hasn't been any new episodes in about 3454 years! :-P

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2003, 06:58:41 pm »
never watched either of them. hehe  :lol:

Amanda

Gina

• View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2003, 07:37:01 pm »
EVERWOOD all the way!  :D  :D  :D
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

fallenangel1302

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - StarryEyeDevil
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/starryeyedcatastrophe
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2003, 08:31:50 pm »
o my...i used to LOVE 7th heaven, and now it doesn't grab me as much as everwood does. that could partly be because of david leaving the show?? haha :lol:

Manda

• View Profile
7th Heaven vs. Everwood
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2004, 05:18:34 pm »
I'm not really a fan of either show.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar