Author Topic: Thin Lizzy  (Read 1809 times)

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Thin Lizzy
« on: January 20, 2004, 12:01:47 pm »
I've been listening to a lot of Lizzy lately and there wasn't a thread. So now there is :)

They're one of those bands you break out every now and then and release it's still better than almost everything in your CD collection and wonder why you ever stopped listening to them. Timeless.

Easily the best thing to come out of the 70's and one of the best live bands of all time.

There are certain bands/artists that you're allowed to have an opinion about, and then there are others that you just have to like or there's something wrong with you. Thin Lizzy fall into the latter category. So if nobody replies I'll be absolutely disgusted with all of you. lol

-Kev

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Thin Lizzy
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 12:19:20 pm »
THIN LIZZY! "The boys are back in town, dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuun  the boys are back in tooooown toooooooown the boys are back!" Ahhh we have that tape in our car all the time and we blast it like an uber-cool family on the way to Sainsbury's. Oh yeah, we rock- i know.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Thin Lizzy
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 01:44:24 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
THIN LIZZY! "The boys are back in town, dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuun  the boys are back in tooooown toooooooown the boys are back!" Ahhh we have that tape in our car all the time and we blast it like an uber-cool family on the way to Sainsbury's. Oh yeah, we rock- i know.

lmao. I can picture it now.

Reminds me a bit of my mum. She thinks she's cool when she drives because she listens to Metallica and M.Manson. Err... no mum, you can't pull it off, especially as you're driving in slippers.

-Kev