Shii Ann
2 (10.5%)
Susan
0 (0%)
Tina
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 01, 2004, 08:22:03 pm

Author Topic: Survivor All-Stars  (Read 11214 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 09:10:02 pm »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
Update, jenna M (I think, the one with black hair) left at the immunity challenge because she had a "gut" feeling about her mother and her battle with cancer. . .

Jenna was right, eight days later her mother passed away.

Manda

That was soooo sad!  :cry:
thankfully she went home though, so she was able to say goodbye to her mom and be there with her!

It's weird how people get gut feelings like that! I kinda had one... I was on my 10th grade retreat (which was an overnight thing) and for some reason all I thought about was my grandma. Every activity we did, or journal we wrote, I related it to her... She had cancer, and that evening I cried all night and just wanted to be home with her, my friends probably thought I was crazy! But I came home and my mom was waiting at school for me, and told me she had passed away that morning.  :cry:
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 09:15:49 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
Update, jenna M (I think, the one with black hair) left at the immunity challenge because she had a "gut" feeling about her mother and her battle with cancer. . .

Manda

thankfully she went home though, so she was able to say goodbye to her mom and be there with her!

It's weird how people get gut feelings like that! I kinda had one... I was on my 10th grade retreat (which was an overnight thing) and for some reason all I thought about was my grandma. Every activity we did, or journal we wrote, I related it to her... She had cancer, and that evening I cried all night and just wanted to be home with her, my friends probably thought I was crazy! But I came home and my mom was waiting at school for me, and told me she had passed away that morning.  :cry:

I'm sorry Holly. *hug*

But Jenna shouldn't have gone if her mother had cancer in the first place (I think) I mean I would want to spend every minute with my loved one if they had cancer or some fatal illness.
:(

poor Jenna.

sometimes gut feelings are right, and some people just don't understand, your grandmother was probably a great person with a big heart.

:heart:

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 09:21:56 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"

Manda

I'm sorry Holly. *hug*

But Jenna shouldn't have gone if her mother had cancer in the first place (I think) I mean I would want to spend every minute with my loved one if they had cancer or some fatal illness.

poor Jenna.

sometimes gut feelings are right, and some people just don't understand, your grandmother was probably a great person with a big heart.

:heart:

Manda

Yeah, and Jenna said she made the mistake of going on the trip... you could tell it was tearing her up.
Yeah, my grandma definitely had a huge heart! She was always the only one who would make sure I was healthy and always did sweet things for me. Actually, ATM, helped me get over her death!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 09:21:59 pm »
I am sure that the producers and that talked her into coming back to do the show in the first place... you know how they do.

But it is good that she left and went and handled her business. It is one of the worst things in the world to never be able to make your peace with those close to you who pass away.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Manda

• View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004, 08:59:17 pm »
Update!

Rob C. is gone.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2004, 05:21:37 am »
Yep. It was a battle of which Rob could control. Rob M is stronger. It comes down to that, he controls. I like em both. Shneeky.
Joe

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2004, 09:31:39 am »
I am glad he went home. He was arrogant, talking about how if he was in the challenge they would have won. Well guess what? Too late.

joann

Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2004, 12:57:01 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
I am glad he went home. He was arrogant, talking about how if he was in the challenge they would have won. Well guess what? Too late.

just goes to show you what a great game it is....Rob C. managed to do all the right things in his first Survivor but this time around he couldn't get out of his own way, he was the obvious choice for the boot........

DMccanless

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - drmcc6685
    • View Profile
    • Email
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2004, 10:45:42 pm »
Gooooooooo Shii Ann. She is the best survivor ever baybee!! She smart girl...

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 09:19:32 am »
I saw the previews for this week but am confused. I missed last week. What did Rich do Susan on the beam? Was it cause he was naked and made her uncomforatable and or disgusted cause he rubbed it on her or something?

Manda

• View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 06:24:09 pm »
I missed it also!

I hate how he walks around naked, its gross.

If it makes other uncomfortable he should just stop.

:P

Manda

joann

Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2004, 07:13:42 pm »
I saw the previews for this week but am confused. I missed last week. What did Rich do Susan on the beam? Was it cause he was naked and made her uncomforatable and or disgusted cause he rubbed it on her or something?

yeah, Susan and Richard ended up having to pass each other on the beam thingy and he was naked, he didn't start the challenge naked but he pulled off his shorts half way through, and as they were passing each other he kind of threw up his arms and made a grinding motion on her as  joke (no one thought it was funny), and Jeff told him that was uncalled for and to cut it out, and it didn't seem to phase Susan at the time but after the challenge, which her tribe won, she just kept thinking about it and thinking about it, and felt embarrased and humiliated and even though Richard got voted out, which was very wicked also, and Susan found out at the next challenge she was just really freaked out and couldn't get a grip and  said she was mentally done and needed to go, Richard really took her head out of the game (too bad, I hate quitters)

what I really wanted to see was them both on CBS the next morning but I missed that

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2004, 10:28:32 am »
I saw the next episode. That's so crazy she was so mad. I mean she could have gotten over it especially since he was booted out. But if her head wasn't it then I guess she was right to go. His stuff must be really scary haha.

I saw her on ET or one of them news shows and she said that the two of them have made up.

Thanks for the catch up, Joann.

joann

Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2004, 11:49:45 am »
I saw the next episode. That's so crazy she was so mad. I mean she could have gotten over it especially since he was booted out. But if her head wasn't it then I guess she was right to go. His stuff must be really scary haha.

well I don't see anyone offering him a million dollars to pose for Playgirl
 8O
I saw her on ET or one of them news shows and she said that the two of them have made up.

Thanks for the catch up, Joann.

yeah, I expected as much, if Susan could get over the 'drink of water' speech she gave Kelly in the first Survivor she could get over this

and Richard.............well...................there are no words
 :roll:

so ...most of the sole survivors are gone, Tina, Jenna, Richard, only Ethan left.........interesting

Manda

• View Profile
Survivor All-Stars
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2004, 01:01:54 pm »
Ethan is going to win, hands down.

:P

Manda