Author Topic: The Apprentice  (Read 12718 times)

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 08:15:57 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
what's up with that one "romance" between that girl with the blond hair and the red haired guy? (can't remember their names). i wouldn't call it much of a romance. lol

Amanda

There's some "flirtation" going on between Holly and Zach? I want to say his name is Zach...but i'm not sure.....hmmm. anyways, yeah, it's not a big deal, but i guess next week things are going to "Get heated up" i swear if there's one thing that show is great at, it's making the previews look really interesting. Like the biggest board room betrayel.....i have yet to see what it is! and if it's the Jesse and Kristi thing, i hardly see how that was huge! lol, it's okay, still one of my fav shows on right now!

i don't like Jesse at all. she did betray Kristi and it was pretty mean, but Kristi still should have defended herself. oh well. but i don't get how Jesse got on that show. to me she's a complete stupid head (i'm trying to be nice. lol)

Amanda

I do like her, but i agree with Donald when he said that she was still very young. She's only 21, and at 21 it's really hard to deal with the business world, you know? not that i'm excusing her from betraying Kristi, but i didn't feel too bad when she got fired because, she's 21. She has a lot of time to grow and get other jobs.

NICK! his name is nick! Lol, Zach, what was i thinking? :-P

yeah, i didn't know how young she was but i could tell she was younger than most of them

lol. oh well. Zach sounded good. haha

Amanda

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 09:29:00 pm »
I miss Sam.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2004, 11:16:14 am »
Holly and Zach, Amy and Nick. . . whatever . . . . :wink:

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2004, 11:20:58 am »
Quote from: "TSE"
Holly and Zach, Amy and Nick. . . whatever . . . . :wink:

shush :-P yall knew who i meant :razz:

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
The Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2004, 07:33:34 am »
love this show!

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2004, 02:16:13 pm »
I watch the show every week. I HATE Omarosa! I actually met Kwame at the All Star game last week. Nice guy. Apparently Omarosa was at the game too. I'm so glad I didn't meet her.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2004, 02:20:41 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
I watch the show every week. I HATE Omarosa! I actually met Kwame at the All Star game last week. Nice guy. Apparently Omarosa was at the game too. I'm so glad I didn't meet her.

Me tooo! she's so munipulative, and i felt like kicking her in the head when she was complaining all last episode, at least then she'd have something to complain about! grrr.....

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2004, 03:55:58 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"

Me tooo! she's so munipulative, and i felt like kicking her in the head when she was complaining all last episode, at least then she'd have something to complain about! grrr.....

yeah. like that one episode where she said she 'had to get some fresh air' because her head hurt. and then she started playing basketball with some kids, which is nice and all, but i don't think her head hurt her that much...  :roll: . i mean come on, she got hit with a little piece of drywall; drywall isn't that hard. lol

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2004, 11:45:19 am »
I knoooooow! and it's not like everyone else didn't have a headache from the construction workers. She just acts like she's the only one who matters, when she doesn't. :-P

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2004, 11:52:25 am »
when she stole the money!!!!
OWWWW

when *whats her name??? - Julie??? the one that got kicked off that week.... was kicked off she was on the radio and this girl called in and said she was in a beauty pagent with omerosa and the night before the pagent her dress was stolen and she is 99% sure to this day that omerosa was the culprit and she was always sure of it - just to knock down the compitition

- grrr - BITCH!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2004, 11:58:28 am »
lol, i didn't know that! i didn't think that she stole the money either but wow....i really hope that she gets kicked off. Trump already doesn't like her, so i'm hoping something will happen and she will just GO

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2004, 12:07:14 pm »
everyone that has been interviewed about the show on the radio here says that trump wanted to get rid of her when the money was missing but the producers wanted to keep her on because people will love to hate her and keep tuning in

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2004, 03:16:31 pm »
Well i'm just going to hope that he kicks her off no matter what!

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2004, 03:21:44 pm »
Quote from: "divasteph"
everyone that has been interviewed about the show on the radio here says that trump wanted to get rid of her when the money was missing but the producers wanted to keep her on because people will love to hate her and keep tuning in

and to think I thought they kept her so there was a black woman . . .that (^^)makes much more sense.

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2004, 04:44:05 pm »
yeah, i was chearing for omerosa in the begining because she seemed smart and knew what she was doing, but now she's getting pretty annoying.  :?

ah, i don't know who to chear for now. i guess Zach, or Nick, whoever that guy with the red hair is
lol

Amanda